Chapter Thirty Three

Orion, Dahlia, and the three children were in Diagon Alley rather early, to avoid any possible crowd that may form. They first entered Gringotts, "Be respectful to the Goblins, they command respect, as they don't get it very much," Dahlia told the children. They all slightly bowed to the guards who nodded back, used to Luna's and Dahlia's influence on others giving respect to the goblins. They greeted the teller who told them Ragnorak was waiting and they could go back.

"You're going to see the King Goblin?" Frank asked.

"Yes, he took over most of our vaults as we were high priority clients," Luna explained.

"If it's any other extended family member the previous managers take over. So if Dorea wanted something from the other Black Vaults she would see the other one, but as Lady Potter, or her own personal one, she sees Ragnorak," Dahlia explained.

"Hello Lord and Lady Black-Peverell-Ravenclaw," he smirked. Orion and Dahlia rolled there eyes in annoyance.

"He says that to annoy us," Orion spoke up. Ragnorak never really called them by there first names, always title, Sirius gets referred to as 'Heir Black', Regulus is 'Heir Peverell', and Lyra is 'Heiress Ravenclaw,' everyone gets called by there title. Jade, who was one of the ones who didn't have one would just be 'Ms. Potter,' he refused the first names just to annoy them.

"Why?" Lucius asked.

"We don't care for titles much," Orion answered, Dahlia nodding beside him.

"Why?" this time Rebekah spoke up.

"Well I had many titles, 'Girl-Who-Lived', 'Girl-Who-Wouldn't Die', 'Defeater of Voldemort,' 'Hogwarts Golden Girl,' at some point it was 'Potty Potter,' 'Girl-Who-Wanted-Attention,' and that was all just the first seventeen years of my life. Some of those continued so I didn't really care for the titles very much," Dahlia explained.

"Hello Ragnorak, I'm assuming you know why we are here?" Dahlia said as she motioned for the children to sit. "Yes, I spoke with Gringotts in Italy, they have transferred the di Angelo vault along with Trust Funds for the siblings until Ms. Di Angelo takes over. Until then as you and Lord Black have been made there guardians, you both will be in charge of the vaults," he explained.

"We have vaults?" Nico asked.

"Our mother was a witch?" Bianca asked.

The siblings looked surprised by what the King Goblin said, "And because of who their father is, they have a good bit in there," he added. The siblings looked like their eyes would fall out of their heads, "He knows I'm Mistress of Death and who Orion works for, you didn't think the goblins who deal with gold, would know when the Greek God of Riches' children would possibly be making an appearance?" Dahlia questioned in a sarcastic tone with her mischievous smirk. "Now, onto Mr. Mikaelson. Are we doing a blood adoption?" the goblin asked. Dahlia and Orion looked at the boy in question, "I'll still be related to my siblings?" he asked quietly. "Yes you will just have two new sets of biological parents giving you four. If you do this your magic will get a bit stronger and you will also be able to use a wand easier. Also having the Black family name will get you a lot of influence just as Mikaelson does is in the supernatural world," the goblin explained.

"Okay let's do it," Henrik said after a few minutes. Orion had pulled out the potion he brought just in case. Henrik, Dahlia, and Orion had put there blood into it. "Remember some of your features will be changed to fit ours okay?" Dahlia reminded Henrik. He nods and takes the potion, and of course gags. "So it will set in a few hours. You will want to take a nap as you will get tired. So you will now be Henrik Mikaelson-Black or just Henrik Black. You have been blood adopted without any titles, understand?" Henrik nodded. "Okay, I believe that was all?" the goblin looked at them. They nodded, "Yes we just need to visit the vaults and Trust Funds," Orion said politely.