Chapter Three

(The Chapters where they are watching instead of reading will be slightly different as I'm making it more like what would happen if they were actually watching it)

They watched the screen; all the adults pointing out who they were and who Tom was.

Dorea was sitting was sitting with Charlus behind her and sitting with Abraxas, Orion, and Tom. Poor Orion looked miserable next to Walburga. After the first years were sorted, Headmaster Dippet stood up, "Now before we eat we have two transfer students for the third years, please welcome Dahlia and Luna Peverell," he announced. To girls walked in and it showed Dorea and Charlus look on in amazement and Orion and Abraxas had dreamy looks.

"HA! Walburga looks like she swallowed one of Dumbledore's lemon candies!" Sirius said and everyone laughed. James and Lily got to have a better look at their daughter and James couldn't help but think how much she takes after his mother.

The girls reached the ends of the tables and before Dumbledore could call one of them, Dahlia spoke, "May someone else sort us please?" she said in a soft, kind, but a do as I say or you'll regret it tone.

Severus had let out an obnoxious sigh, while some just watched in confusion. The Potters and Lily gave Severus a glare, hearing the sigh.

"May I ask why?" the headmaster questioned while others looked slightly confused. "Sir, this man," Dahlia pointed at Dumbledore, "Has been looking at us with hungry and greedy eyes since he spoke to us outside and it's making us uncomfortable," Dahlia announced as Luna clutched her arm.

"Oh that is bullshit, she probably just jumped to conclusions like her father," Severus snarled out. Good thing the Potter's and Lord Black and his son's were not in there as explosions sounded in the other room, but he still received unimpressed looks from the others.

Dumbledore immediately tried to deny it. Some people were looking at him disgust, they had seen the look too, especially the other Slytherins. Charlus, Orion, Abraxas, Dorea, and Tom were all livid. Even a young McGonagall was shown along with who they assumed was a Longbottom had been giving Dumbledore a look.

"That's my father," Frank pointed out.

The headmaster stood up, "I will sort you," he said and took the hat from Dumbledore with a disgusted look too. He called for Dahlia to come up. After seven minutes

"She's a Hat Stall!" James said excitedly.

And being deemed a hat stall, the hat opened its mouth, "SLYTHERIN!" the table of snakes applauded politely although they were noticeably excited—especially Orion.

"What?" questioned James when he saw that almost everyone was watching him, "You're daughter's in Slytherin, why aren't you freaking out or saying negative things, same with Sirius," Frank asked.

"No, I don't even know other, than reasons that will be explained, why I target Slytherins. Why would I specifically target the House my mother was in, or the House I was almost put in," James said. "WHAT?!" came from everyone other than his parents and Sirius, "Yeah I was almost in Slytherin," a note had popped up and James grabbed it and read it out loud, 'Dahlia the first time around was almost put into Slytherin too,' and everyone's stunned self turned to Sirius. "I was also almost in Slytherin, but I wanted separation from family members that practiced things darker than I would like. Since I was brave enough to admit it, the hat put me in Gryffindor," he explained.

Dahlia stopped at the end of the table and before turning back to the hat, obviously waiting for her sister who had just had the hat put on her head, "SLYTHERIN!" was announced again. Her and Luna walked down opposite sides of the tables, Luna on Abraxas' side and Dahlia on Orion's. Orion had noticed and turned to Walburga, "Move!" he whispered harshly as Dahlia reached them, "Hello," he said quietly and politely, "Oh, so you do talk," she teased.

"HAHAHA! That is James' daughter!" Sirius said as he joined Regulus and their cousins in another round of laughter while Orion's head meet the table again, everyone had a feeling that would happen a lot. Charlus, Dorea, and Lily all agreed with the comment while James looked rather proud.

Orion chuckled nervously, "Yes, sorry about that," Dahlia smiled. She was about to say something before she was interrupted, with the whole school watching, "OH YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, IT'S HER?!" Walburga bursted out. Dahlia looked unfazed as Luna had quickly made her way to her sister. "Who are you?" Dahlia asked indifferently but slightly annoyed.

'Oh damn,' sounded in all the Blacks heads.

"Walburga Black from the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black! I was supposed to be Lady Black! You took Orion away from me!"

"And that's your mother?" Lily asked Sirius and Regulus who both nodded. Severus had looked surprised at how bad Walburga seemed to be. He thought Sirius would've been spoiled.

Walburga raised her hand to strike Dahlia as a low growl was heard around the Hall making everyone freeze. "Congratulations, you've made my familiar angry," Dahlia told her before turning to everyone, "She won't hurt anyone, she's just protective like any other familiar," she turned back to Walburga, "I would be careful, if I were you, my familiar is a magical creature and can be very dangerous if you harm me. Now about rank, seeing as you think you're above me. The Peverell House is not in the Sacred 28 for the same reason the Hogwarts Houses aren't, they are Older Houses with higher ranks as it is known as the Most Noble and Most Ancient House of Peverell, as my parents have passed, and there is no stipulation on gender, the Ladyship and Headship went to me," she held up her right hand showing her Peverell ring. "Along with that, due to my mother I became Lady to the Most Noble and Most Ancient House of Ravenclaw," she held up her hand again, now showing her Ravenclaw Ring, "Now my sister on the other hand was blood adopted so we checked out see if she had titles, she actually soon became Lady Hufflepuff," Luna held up her right hand to show the gold ring, "She also happens to be the temporary Heir to some Houses while I am also heir to some Houses, I even know who's to be Lords Gryffindor and Slytherin, and I am pretty sure they are on my side," behind Dahlia, Charlus and Tom gave a silent agreement, "Now I am going to say this one last time, because I have taken up enough of this feast, while your still standing there... MOVE WALBITCHA!" she screamed at the end making said 'Walbitcha' scurry out of the room, casuing everyone, including Slytherin's to laugh.

Everyone had been laughing really hard, especially the Blacks who know realized why the note said they would enjoy that the most. Severus wasn't noticeably laughing but he was amused and wouldn't let his pride get ruined by laughing at something a Potter said.

Dahlia then sat down between Orion and Dorea while Luna went back to sitting between Tom and Abraxas. The food appeared after the lovely entertainment and Dahlia tuned and wrapped her arms around Dorea, "It's nice to finally meet you," she said, she also moved to look at Charlus and waved at him. Luna snapped her fingers after Dahlia got her food and turned to talk to Orion, and a piece of parchment appeared in front of the boys and Dorea. It read:

"After everyone is settled in, meet at the ROR on the second floor—Luna and Dahlia"

The screen went black signaling the end of the chapter. It was quiet until Regulus started laughing, "What?" Lucius asked him. "Dahlia didn't even sit on the same side Walburga got up from," he said and more people giggled.