Chapter Thirty Four

The screen stayed blank as the book made its rare reappearance, "It's Dahlia's point of view," Bellatrix said handing it to the woman. Dahlia read the first few lines before she snorted, "I'm a bit high in this," she informed them.

Henrik and I went to go to Diagon Alley to pick up his school supplies.

Then Henrik snorted and Luna couldn't keep her laughter in, they both realized what day this was.

He had gotten his letter about two months after Nico and Bianca came. We had left Madam Malkin's with his robes when we heard the oh so familiar screechy voice, "Well look we have here. The bitch who stole my title and her crazy sister," yes, ladies and gentlemen, Walbitcha found us.

"Oooooh," Orion said in realization, he whispered something to his two younger sons and they both perked up, they didn't say anything, wanting to keep it a surprise for the other Orion, Sirius, and Regulus.

She had said it loud enough, we had gotten some attention. Now, keep in mind, I'm currently trying to find some way to make ghosts disappear temporarily. I was told of what Klaus had become because of that, so I'm trying something similar that isn't addictive, or have affects of being high.

"Really? " Klaus perked up and Diego, Vanya, and Ben could see the hopeful look in his eyes. "It works," Klaus responded to himself making him smile brightly.

This version didn't help with the high. So my slightly high ass, turned to her and said, "Well if it isn't Walbitcha," Henrik had a look of realization as he held Luna's hand. Yep, we told him about Walbitcha, "The, I wouldn't really call a woman, maybe a hag. So the hag, who was power hungry and convinced her parents to have you marry your cousin, and then throw a fit when finding out that muggleborns don't actually exist they are actually just descendants of squibs, to keep the contract, and then having a breakdown when they found out he has a soulmate bond with me and proceeded to try to bully me and injure me with a scolding hot cauldron filled with a potion, is it really you Walbitcha?!" I ranted with fake happiness.

About half the room was currently on the floor, laughing as hard as they could. Henrik and Luna were even confirming that Dahlia was sounding like she did that exact day. "Oh, that's so good!" Sirius cried wiping a tear.

Some people watching had chuckled while others managed to hide it. Walbitcha had a bright red face before mentioning, "Why do you have a mudblood with you?!" she screeched. People who had become wide eyed, as most magical families willingly took in or began to talk to muggleborn relatives. Also because we had announced to the House of Black the three children and the fact there original parents are not muggles. "Shows how much you've paid attention Walbitcha--,"

Dahlia motioned for Sirius and Regulus to cover their ears, knowing, like her mother, she could imitate Walbitcha. More like she was doing an impression of Molly Weasley but making it higher pitched, but still, same thing.

"STOP CALLING ME WALBITCHA," she interrupted. Of course I didn't listen, and my red hair that had been starting to form had now shown more. Luna moved Henrik back while some school mates had mentioned my bad temper to others all moved back with the crowd. I held up a finger making her shut up, "Walbitcha, we announced to the House of Black that we have taken in three children. Henrik here is a halfblood from a Norse family who we blood adopted. The other two are in our care, they are from a Italian pureblood family and their father was not a muggle either. So before you jump into assumptions making yourself look pretty damn idiotic. I would make sure your, you know, right," I seethed. She got the hint for once and left, I turned to the others, "What?" I demanded and they left.