Chapter Twenty Eight

(A/N: Just for clarification if this confuses somebody: 'Niklaus' is Klaus Mikaelson from the first timeline, 'Nik' is Klaus from the second timeline. 'Klaus' is from 2019, while 'Klaus' is from the 60s)

A small paper appeared in front of Rodolphus, "I guess I'm reading part of it," he said and began reading.

Well, the Hogwarts group has graduated. They have started getting the process going for their Masters. Dahlia for runes, Orion with spell crafting, Charlus for transfiguration, Dorea for healing, Abraxas with politics, Luna with divination, and Tom with DADA. The couples have gotten even closer. They were in the process of getting weddings ready and taking up Lordships.

"Ooooo, the weddings," Pandora got excited, she had seen the dresses before, and them wearing it, but she wanted to see the actual weddings, it's what she was waiting for. Rebekah also got excited hearing about her friends weddings and Klaus was also interested.

In a trip to Gringotts, Tom got his Slytherin and Gaunt Lordships and would now be known as Lord Tom Slytherin-Gaunt. He was happy to be rid of the last name of the man who destroyed his mother's life.

"Finally I can say my last name," Tom and Crowley grumbled. Tom's wife was hiding a smirk while her three daughters were laughing.

Dahlia and Luna had already taken up there Ladyships, but did not change their names. Fleamont had passed on the Potter Lordship to his son making Charlus, Lord Potter-Gryffindor, although he kept his name as Potter. Arcturus had passed on his Lordship to Orion and Abraxas had gotten it from his father. They were now respectively Lord Black and Lord Malfoy. They had agreed to all gain Lordships when they all graduated.

"That was the end of that," Rodolphus said. Then the screen came on.

"Dahlia and Orion's wedding" appeared on the screen.

Dahlia had her curled up behind her as her dark burgundy lipstick put on. She stood and put on her lacy off the shoulder v shaped dress. It had mesh long sleeves and reached the floor. Her nails had been freshly painted black and she waited for the time she had to walk to meet her soon to be husband.

"Why's it so quiet, aren't weddings a talkative event?" Kol asked.

"Because you don't want the bride getting overwhelmed by the chance of so many ghosts appearing," Orion said, staring at his wife on the screen.

"It too bad Tom's mate couldn't be here to see the weddings," Luna said as she finished Dahlia's makeup.

"I am now," Tom's wife spoke up, and Dorea, Dahlia, and Luna gave her a smile.

"Uh-huh," was Dahlia's reply. Dorea had looked up from where she was finishing tidying her dress, "Are you going to give any hint on who it is," Myrtle, Pomona, and Minerva had all looked up at this point. "Nope," the sisters say. "Okay, can you at least tell me if it's not Bellatrix?" Dorea asked.

Both Bellatrix's made looks of disgust, it would have been the exact same if Bellatrix didn't have different features that she had before, but Bellatrix having hid hers a little bit, still thinking Tom would take offense, while Bellatrix openly looked disgusted.

"It is not Bellatrix," Luna said with such certainty that the girls know they were telling the truth. "Are you ready?" Thanatos had said. They had all also made agreements to not have bridesmaids or groomsmen as the amount of people was so small. Dahlia quickly got in her dress. Minerva teared up, "I wish your parents could see you, but there not born yet," she smiled, amused at the end making Dahlia laugh.