Chapter Eight

(A/N: Reverse Rules Apply from actual book: Normal for the first timeline (the ones originally reading/ watching); Italicize for Second Timeline (the ones that are appearing). Since I decided to do this, the chapters where the first timeline goes into the second will not be used in this. Hopefully you understood what I just said.)

Severus had walked into the room, he had shared a room with his ten year old self and his mother, they didn't talk to him though. He woke up and they were not there so he walked out to find near him was Abraxas and Lucius talking to Abraxas and Luna, all the Malfoy's shared a room while the Black's and Potter's shared a room while the Prewetts, Lestranges, and Riddles were all in a room. Severus would not admit that his jaw dropped when he entered the room. He saw Severus sitting on the edge of the table with Pandora, Lily, Crowley, and to his horror James and Sirius, they were all bouncing a magical ball around as if they were playing a game. The other Riddle's had walked in and so did the Black's, Dahlia having a giant grin on her face as she looked at the screen, "Tom?" she called.

"Yeah?"

"It's the Slytherin take over," all the adults from the other timeline (other than Tom's wife) smirked while the kids all perked up, they finally got to see the take-over they had heard so much about. "Oh and there will be translations on the screen too," Dahlia said. The screen had lit up:

Everyone (except Charlus) was sitting at the Slytherin table. Dahlia and Tom were talking to each other quietly and smirking, they had been hissing to each other in the carriages but had told the others that would find out the next morning.

When the next morning came, everyone made their way down the steps where others were waiting. Dahlia and Tom were the only ones not down. Abraxas had looked curiously at Luna's smirk, "We are about to have some entertainment," she whispered loud enough for others to hear. That's when the two came down the steps looking angry.

"Ooooh here we go," Dorea said. Charlus looked eagerly at the screen too along with the kids as he also was not there.

Dahlia and Tom had finally walked down the steps and turned to each other.

A lot of people had flinched at Dahlia's glare, "That's not the worst glare she's given," Tom said. Orion nodded in agreement, he's seen worse.

"How dare you this to me!" Tom yelled

"Oh please you deserved it," Dahlia responded.

"How did I deserve that hex!"

"Well when you keep being like 'Oh I'm the loner that's better than all of you, bow down peasants!' it makes me want to hex you!"

Everyone who wasn't there leaned forward as the translations appeared.

{"I think we got there attention!"}

{"Well if we didn't before, we do now"}

{"There faces are hilarious"}

{"Especially Lestrange's, he knows he's done for"}

The two turned to the shocked (and amused faces of their own group), "What?"

That was when the whole room died of laughter, even the Malfoy's were openly laughing. The Lestrange brothers, both sets, were on the floor laughing seeing their father's face. James had hugged Dahlia, "You're so my daughter," he said. The laughter had been interrupted by the screen playing again.

Everyone was bowing except Lestrange who like Walbitcha threw a fit, "No I'm King!! Not these two mudbloods!" then everyone froze. Abraxas put an arm around Orion before he could attack anyone.

"I wanted to detach his head from his shoulders," Orion said quietly.

"Okay first of all," Dahlia started, "The Peverell family ranks a whole lot higher than you, Tom here, along with Charlus Potter are my cousins through the Peverell's. it also amazes me how much you blood purity fanatics are idiots. You don't realize a halfblood may have a pureblood mother, like Tom's mother is a Gaunt, you also don't realize, that if a muggleborn were to actually go take an Inheritance test they would find they are a descendant of a squib. Proof? My mother was a muggleborn and yet I take an Inheritance test and to my surprise Slytherin and Ravenclaw were marked as maternal, doing research Ravenclaw and Slytherin had a descendant who was a squib. Tom and I are both going to be co leaders, I will take over when he's graduated, and we want two things to change. Make a friend outside Slytherin, we are so isolated because of Dumbledore but people especially the Gryffindors are turning against him, take advantage, second, encourage more muggleborns to take the test, use my mother as an example if need be. Got it?" the stunned snakes all nodded. "Now, you obviously know who the new court is now let's go," Tom said and walked out with Dahlia and the others were close behind them, Orion grabbing Dahlia's hand.

They all walked into the Great hall where Dahlia had walked off to meet with the two gossipers of the school, Seliphinia Lovegood and Randall Skeeter. She walked back over to the group, "I was mentioning how muggleborns should get an Inheritance Test as they are more likely from a squib line, same with halfbloods, that's how I'm in the Slytherin and Ravenclaw lines, they had squibs. I thought the best way was to get to know a certain bug's parents." Luna gained a slightly disturbed look on he rface, "I can't believe I'm technically related to the bug," and then Dorea spoke up, "But why?"

"Dumbledore likes to steal from the ones he knows and put compulsions on all the students but I figured it would be more halfbloods and muggleborns as they most likely don't have rings but can pass on to others who don't have one," the group was shocked, "Soon, when he takes over for Dippet, under compulsions might I add, he will take away many classes, like spell casting, wizard studies and languages will be all gone."

"What's wizard studies?" Lily asked. "It was the class that muggleborns would take so they could learn about wizard culture," Tom explained.

"So when they take an Inheritance Test it will also show potions and compulsions they were on and who administered them," Luna added and wrapped her arm, showing her new courtship ring, around Abraxas' arm as she went into a daze.

Abraxas had wide eyes when he heard Luna and courtship ring all in the same sentence.

"So hopefully Dippet will be against it," Charlus said. Soon Luna was out of her daze, "Something will be revealed during the Myrtle Incident that will for sure get Dippet on our side and Dumblewhore out of here," she informed the others. Tom was now protected with his Slytherin Heirship ring along with the Gaunt one after Dahlia had Thanatos "take care" of the other Gaunts. He had taken an Inheritance Test to find that tom Riddle Sr. was a descendant of a Nott squib. He had found compulsions and potions to make him evil and ignore his own emotions even though those broke when he gained his memories. He made sure to get a copy in case he needed it for the case against Dumbledore.

By the time supper had gone around, plans of going to Gringotts were heard around the Great hall. It would happen when the Hogsmeade trip came up. As those plans were all heard, Orion was spotted turning to Dahlia with a nervous look and asked her something to which she smiled and nodded enthusiastically. They hadn't been able to spend much time with each other, having to deal with Walbitcha and all of them and most of the Slytherin House were close to cursing her, Slughorn included. What nobody noticed was Dahlia's eyes widening again when she saw the blonde man in green robes she saw before.

"What were you asking her?" Sirius asked the other version of his father. "A date," was the response after James said again, "I still think its Slytherin."

"You idiot! Salazar Slytherin is bald with a beard!" Severus yelled.

"Not if the ghost took on a younger form," James said but of course Severus wouldn't listen to anything, Dahlia couldn't say anything as it was a spoiler and couldn't open her mouth.