your biggest stan (techno)

Requetsed by  venussaysstuff pls enjoy!!

Sighing, Techno felt as if he was two seconds away from quitting his job and removing himself from the internet. He didn't, of course, but he was very tempted.

Who on earth had taken a picture of you and him, without either of you noticing or giving consent?

He looked down at the picture, smiling at your interlocked hands, your smile brighter than everything else on the page, wearing his jacket, the fabric slipping off your shoulder because of how loose it was. You were holding a cake, a celebration planned for you doing well in exams, brandishing it in front of his face while he smiled down at you.

It was a sweet picture.

"Would've been nice if it wasn't taken by a weirdo..." he mumbled, saving the picture to his camera roll quickly.

Scrolling down to the comments, he wasn't surprised to see people hating on you-people who thought they deserved him, and acted as if you had stolen him. And people who thought you were out of his league...as if. Out of several thousand comments, he only spotted a few positive, and frowned, knowing that if you managed to see this, their words would hurt you.

And they just weren't true, he knew that.

He switched to his second account, finding the post and pausing, thinking of what to type. You only deserved the best, after all.

Xx_Y/Nisthebest_xX

Guys, Y/N is so pretty, stop being mean

Xx_Y/Nisthebest_xX

Techno and Y/N are so cute together!

Xx_Y/Nisthebest_xX

Guys pls-STOP BEING MEAN

Xx_Y/Nisthebest_xX

Why is everyone hating? Y/N's literally so pretty I don't understand-

Xx_Y/Nisthebest_xX

Might have to kill everyone who's being rude, who's with me? 🔪

Xx_Y/Nisthebest_xX

OMG Y/N YOU'RE SO PRETTY

Xx_Y/Nisthebest_xX

ashgJHSAJSVjsJGSHJAJV OMG OMG I'M A SIMP

Xx_Y/Nisthebest_xX

Ashjgjhgdjdbhajfkdajhbkejwkbhdbjkfejdjvc

He stopped, looking over his comments. He...did sound like a stan, right? This was realistic enough...right?

Seeing the comments asking for an "explanation" (as if they deserved one), he started typing a response, knowing that he had to tread on eggshells, people would really do anything to attack you.

Xx_Y/Nisthebest_xX

Hi, Techno here. Yes, me and Y/N have been dating for around a year now. Please respect our privacy, and stop sending hate to my partner, they don't deserve any of this. Also, don't take pictures without our consent.

Thank you.

He clicked enter, relaxing before immediately glancing at the screen again, heart pounding. Reading the username he had just posted with, he made a strangled noise, seeing notifications already start to show up on his screen, making fun of him for having a Y/N stan account.

The door opened, and you poked your head through, phone in one hand, the other covering your face, shoulders shaking with laughs. "Techno? Uh-you a stan?"

"Shut up." He held his head in his hands, quite literally perishing in embarrassment. You walked towards him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and kissing his head, still laughing. Still, he leant into your touch, rolling his eyes. "They were being mean."

"I know, Techno, I know." You settled into his lap when he moved, head resting on his chest. Letting out a laugh, he pulled you close to him, squeezing tightly and trying to ignore his phone. "It was nice of you to say all that, by the way," you said, looking up at him with a smile.

"Just saying the truth."

(A/N-i'm doing my gcse's rn so uh don't be surprised if uploads are a little slow :)) i have a good schedule though so i don't think anything should change, and as always love you all <333)

!!requests still appreciated :)!!