magnetism (techno)

Requested by -fallenischaotic pls enjoy!! 

 You struggled a little in Techno's arms, shuffling as far up as you could go before he started to murmur sleepily, eyes opening slightly. Sighing when he clung tighter, you attempted to push yourself away without waking him up.

He didn't want that.

Eyes barely open, he kissed your shoulder-the closest thing to him-over and over, whispering. "Stay in bed, please?"

You faltered. "I have things to do-"

"It's your day off...and you finished all your work yesterday, I saw you," he retorted, pulling you back down. Kissing your shoulder one last time, he fully opened his eyes, resting his head on you. "Come on, it's a Sunday." Without even waiting for your answer, he held your hand, one arm still wrapped around you and kissed it. "See, I'm being a gentleman." To emphasise his point, he yawned, snuggling closer to you.

It was getting very difficult for you to say no, and he wasn't wrong, you didn't have anything to do...but there were dishes and laundry that needed to be done! You couldn't stay in bed all day.

"Stop trying to-you know what?" He took your hand that he was holding, the bracelet falling down your wrist, and held the magnetic charm up to yours, the charms clicking together. "There. You can't leave."

The action was so weirdly sweet that you ignored the fact that you could literally stand up and the magnets would unclick, instead giving up and relaxing, letting out a laugh when you realised Techno was already asleep. Running your fingers through his hair, you closed your eyes, a smile on your face.

You really did love this idiot.

~~~~

You walked into the kitchen, still a little groggy, blinking when you were met with piles of clean laundry and all the dishes put away. Techno hugged you from behind, humming gently under his breath-you didn't have to see the smile on his face to know it was there.

"Techno?"

"Yep, I did them yesterday so we could sleep."

(A/N-i think it's very very obvious i reference my writing all the time lmaooo but hey, it's my writing, so it's not plagiarism!)