my everything (eret)

Requested by -fallenischaotic ily pls enjoy <33 Minecraft au in this one!

Eret took off their sunglasses with a sigh, gazing into the water. White eyes looked back at them, stark and unnatural-just wrong. Eyes weren't white.

Messing with the water so it rippled, they leant back on the grass, taking solace in the bright blue sky, white fluffy clouds floating dreamily along. It was nice to see everything without sunglasses dimming the entire place. The wind whipped, and they instinctively held a hand up to their face, ready to protect sunglasses that weren't on their face for once, hair falling in front of their face.

The weather had been nice the day he took everyone to the final control room. Frowning, they tried to ignore the visions in their mind, the memory of pushing the button, the sound of swords clashing all around them, people's screams being cut off when they died, bodies crumpling to the floor before fading, everything only missing them because they led everyone to their deaths.

They had truly believed it was all for the good, they really had.

People still kept them at an arm's length, not yet to be trusted, even after they had tried over and over to prove they were trying to be better.

Tears welled up in their eyes, and they hastily wiped them away, having to look at their reflection and their stupid eyes while using the water to wash away the tears.

"Eret?"

They jumped, scrambling to find their sunglasses so they could hide their eyes, knowing exactly who had called out to and was currently walking towards them, holding two apples. You crouched down, and they panicked, using their hair to cover their face, trembling while lifting their sunglasses to their eyes.

"Eret?" you repeated, using your hand to lift up their hair gently, and Eret froze, realising that you were seeing his eyes for the first time. They tensed, waiting for you to talk about how disgusting they were, how weird, how unnatural, how ugly-

"Woah, your eyes are cool! I wish mine were like that..." you breathed out, a smile on your face while you gazed in awe. Sitting down next to them, you held out an apple. "I picked one for you! They're from the nice trees."

They took it from you, blinking at the gleaming apple in their hands, completely shocked that you would even think of them at all. A single tear dripped onto it before they even realised, and you frowned, shuffling a little closer. Eret took your hand, bringing it to their lips and kissing it tenderly, sniffling. "Thank you."

"What-what did I do?"

"Everything."

You tilted your head, and Eret just smiled back, not really caring if you didn't fully understand how much it meant that you trusted them, even after everything and accepted everything about them, even their eyes. Maybe things could get better. They lay down on the grass, pulling you down next to them, making sure your head rested comfortably in the crook of your neck. You snuggled closer, a grin on your face. Eret gave you a fond smile, feeling the tension release from their body just in the presence of you.

You really were their everything.

(A/N-i go to japan in nine days, so uh enjoy the nine days of content before i disappear for 2 weeks :D i might be able to rewrite some stuff but idk I'm really excited tho LMAO daghdfhasgf)