wdym there's a war? (george)

Requested by -fallenischaotic ily enjoy! <3

Logging into minecraft, you skimmed through chat, smiling. "Hi! So today, me and George were thinking of making a house-I've convinced him to make it mushroom themed."

Your minecraft character appeared in the dream smp, standing in the middle of some random plains biome, and you looked around, before spotting George's character staring at a mushroom on the ground, presumably waiting for it to grow. You ran over to his side, opening up discord, calling him. "George!"

"Why is it not growing?" he asked, trampling the mushroom, his arm punching the air.

"Maybe you need to bonemeal it, idiot."

He tutted, and you held back laughter, looking away from his pitiful mushroom growing efforts to find a place for your house, a nice cosy area where you two could live in minecraft. That was when a small message popped up in the corner of your game, drawing your attention.

TommyInnit was slain by Dream using [Nightmare]

"Hm, another fight is happening...anyway, George, is this place good?" You stopped at a small dip in the ground, a pond with small lily pads resting on the surface, flowers blooming in the blocky grass. His character nodded enthusiastically, the mushroom finally growing tall above his head, jumping up and down to try and grab the blocks. You threw over your axe, getting ready to terraform the area, since George was clearly preoccupied with failing at harvesting a mushroom.

Sometimes you wondered if your boyfriend was okay.

KarlJacobs went off with a bang

Another death?

"George, you think something's going on?"

"Nah, probably a prank."

Glancing at the camera, you gave it a shrug, hoping that your chat was just as confused as you were, before even more death messages showed up. You ignored it though since George spent a lot more time on the server than you did, so maybe he was right that it was a prank-was this a normal thing on the server?

George ran to your side, throwing out a bunch of mushroom blocks, jumping up and down excitedly, his character practically leaping for joy. You couldn't see him, but you could still imagine the proud smile on his face. "Ok, let's build!"

~~~

You clapped your hands excitedly, something that was immediately mirrored by George, both of you smiling proudly at your creation. Your house was on a lake, vines and flowers sprouting from the ground and the walls, the house looking like a miniature mushroom, lanterns hanging low from the ceiling. It was perfect.

At least it would be, if people would stop dying.

In all the time you had been building, the chat had been spammed, people being shot by arrows or falling off buildings constantly, over and over. Even for a prank, this was a little excessive.

Looking at George's character, you shook your head slowly. "Why does everyone keep dying?"

"Oh, my chat said there's a war going on." His voice was casual, as if he hadn't just said that there was a literal war going on.

"Are we-are we meant to be there? For lore or something?"

"I dunno."

<Dream> GEORGE

<Dream> Y/N

<Dream> WHERE ARE YOU

"Oops..." you smiled awkwardly at the camera, trying to ignore that your chat was laughing at you. "At least we have a house?"

(A/N-ngl the video of him building a house while the war was going on was the first video i ever watched of George LMAO what a great introduction :D)