parties suck (techno)

Requested by KnightTimeNow pls enjoy <33

Parties weren't Techno's thing at all.

Too many people, loud music, alcohol, mess-just too much all at once.

Last time he checked, parties weren't your thing either; you two skipped parties all the time, instead watching movies or playing games together. But today, you seemed pretty happy to dance with everyone else, getting way too close to the guy you said was your classmate, laughing and giggling at something he said.

He hated it.

The music played so loud it started to shake the ground, and he held onto the wall, glowering at the dance floor. People steered clear of him, probably due to that.

Gritting his teeth, he watched as you laughed again, leaning in way too close to the guy's face, strobe lights shining onto both of your faces, almost poking fun at him and highlighting the hand that was starting to reach out to rest on your waist.

Without even thinking, he stormed over to where you were, sliding an arm around your waist protectively, glaring down at the guy, whose hand immediately shrank back.

"Techno-"

"Home. Now." He didn't wait for an answer, steering you away from everyone, bursting through the door until he was outside, breathing in the cool, fresh air. Much better than the stuffy air of the party.

You wrenched yourself out of his grasp, crossing your arms. "So why on earth did you do that?"

"I hate parties," he answered, mirroring your actions and crossing his arms too. "And so do you, last time I checked."

Smiling, you took a step forward, poking him in the chest, raising an eyebrow. "Something tells me that's not the actual answer." Looking up at him with gleeful eyes, you grabbed his collar, pulling him down so you were at eye level. "You got jealous."

Pulling back, he averted his gaze, not wanting to see your smug expression.

"Well, your fault for being all up on him."

"Bingo! Knew you were jealous." Moving closer again, you had a softer expression on your face, reaching up to hold his face in your hands. "I wouldn't leave you for anyone, I promise. And he didn't smell very nice either if I'm going to be honest."

He couldn't help but laugh, covering his face with his hand, rolling his eyes. "Ok, ok, I get the point."

You joined in the laughter, and he noticed the way you acted differently with him, moving closer and reaching out to hold his arm, smile wider than when you had been with the other guy and looking overall, much more comfortable. He was happy with that.

Shivering, you shuffled even closer, and he smiled, taking off his jacket to wrap around your shoulders.

"Let's go home."

(A/N-i am exhausted so i might completely knock out after this LMAO)