makeup (eret)

Requested by the absolutely amazing -fallenischaotic i really hope you enjoy-this made me fangirl so hard while writing, so you know the request was good <33

Eret gazed into the mirror, leaning on the sink to be closer as you quickly squeezed past them, putting away your eyeliner, taking one last look at your makeup. "Something up?" you asked, slipping your arm around their waist, offering them a gentle smile.

They gulped, taking a deep breath and opening their mouth, before closing it again.

Raising an eyebrow, you waited, head leaning into their chest, heart beating so loudly you could hear it.

"Makeup."

You blinked. "...makeup?"

"Can you-you do makeup on me? I wanna try."

Eyes widening, you held back a squeal of excitement-they looked nervous enough anyway, you didn't need to add to that-and reached for your makeup bag, brushes and containers clattering together. You shook it happily, rummaging around for the best things to use. "You haven't changed into your outfit for today, I need to know the colours-oh my god, you're gonna look so good!"

They chuckled nervously, pointing through the open door to your bedroom, an outfit neatly assembled on the bed. "That."

You grinned, already having something in plan to do, something absolutely perfect for Eret-it's what they deserved after all, after slaving away in the kitchen for your picnic date. Taking a moment to try and ease their nerves, you held their hand, bringing it up to your lips and kissing it, relishing in the soft smile that appeared on their face.

Bringing out your eyeliner, you gestured for them to sit down on the floor and you followed, practically sitting in their lap. "So, your outfit is pretty monotone, so I think we should go with just eyeliner and mascara for eyes, right?"

They nodded, hands awkwardly placed onto the floor. Something in you felt proud at that-you could still make them nervous over tiny things

"Stay still, ok?" You gently drew a wing on one of their eyes, taking the utmost care to make it as neat as you could, giggling when they twitched a little. "I said stay still, idiot."

"I'm trying!" they retorted back, pouting for a few seconds until you moved onto the other eye. They stayed completely still, obeying your orders.

Pulling back, you examined Eret's face, a satisfied expression on your face when you saw what it looked like, the two wings as even as you could make it, their eyes blinking up at you confusedly. As much as you could tell they wanted to check in the mirror, you pushed their shoulders down, slowly bringing out the eyelash curler and laughing at their horrified face.

"Nope. Not going near my eye."

"Please? It doesn't hurt, I promise, and you'll look even prettier..."

There was a sigh, and then a slow nod, which meant you had won. Just to prove your point, you tried to be careful as possible, taking care to not accidentally pinch the skin around their eyes by accident. The mascara was next, the tube opening with a satisfying pop, and a small incident where Eret almost sneezed while the mascara was on their eyelashes. It all ended up well though, and you closed your makeup bag, standing up and holding their hand.

Turning to look at the mirror, you caught the moment Eret saw their own face, eyes widening before they leaned closer, head turning from side to side to carefully see each part. Lips glistening with gloss, the grin on their face made all of it worth it. "I look great."

You nodded eagerly, kissing their cheek. "You do. Now get dressed, I'm hungry."

(A/N-this is the kinda outfit i was imagining Eret wearing, btw :)) i love and appreciate you all, hope you're doing well <33)