feel better (niki)

Requested by -fallenischaotic pls enjoy <33 i hope this is fluffy enough :))

Wiping away some of the leftover tears, you sniffed, taking one look at the time and realising you were late-Niki had asked you to join the call ten minutes ago. You panicked, clicking aggressively with your mouse before taking a deep breath and joining, a smile still managing to appear on your face when you heard Niki's voice.

"Hi! Join our minecraft world, I made something!"

You could hear the smile in her voice, fingers tapping on the table excitedly as you scrambled to join. "Sorry for being late, by the way." Your voice wobbled a little, and you prayed she hadn't heard it.

"No prob-wait." There was a pause. "What's wrong?"

Sniffling, you rubbed your eyes, more tears threatening to spill over. "Bad day."

You joined the server, seeing Niki's minecraft character sprinting over to you, a flower in her hand. She handed it over, nodding aggressively when you took it and put it in your hand. "I'll fight whoever made you sad." As if to prove her point, she punched the air a few times, before bringing out her sword, the weapon glowing purple. You managed to giggle a little, and her character jumped for joy, the real-life Niki laughing. "Anyway, I made something, so follow please!"

Following her past your house and into the forest, she kept turning around to make sure you were still behind her, sometimes throwing back flowers like breadcrumbs to follow. The path slowly started to widen, the grass turning into carefully placed stone brick, more and more of your favourite flowers placed around the side. You ran along it, until it opened into a clearing, a railway track and a sign next to each other.

Ride the rollercoaster <3

"You made this?" you asked, turning from the sign, to Niki and back to the sign again.

"Get in!" She placed down a minecart, pushing you towards it and nodding when you obliged. "And off you go!"

Warmth flooded through your body as it slowly climbed upwards, before rolling back down, through several heart tunnels and past several small sculptures. The idea of Niki spending her time making you a whole rollercoaster made you hold a hand up to your mouth, concealing the smile underneath-even though she wasn't able to see it anyway.

After going past one final heart tunnel, the rollercoaster halted, a staircase right in front of you.

"Climb please~~" Her character appeared next to you (you didn't know where from, but she appeared anyway) and you did exactly that, jumping up the stairs as fast as you could.

At the top was a platform, in the shape of a heart, pink and white carpet placed around to make it look pretty, a single chest waiting in the centre, a sign placed next to it. You moved closer, blushing. "Niki, you really didn't have to-"

"I wanted to."

I love you! <33

You stared at the sign for a while, before opening the chest, blinking at what was in it. Your favourite flowers, some cookies and no less than 10 books. Picking one, you moved to your inventory to read it, Niki anxiously waiting for your reaction.

To Y/N,

Just thought I'd remind you that I love you <3 A LOT <333 and I'm here to make your bad days a lot better :) (psst-you can have all the flowers you want)

Love,

Niki

"Did I-did I make you feel better?" she asked nervously, crouching and moving closer to you.

"Obviously."

She really was the best.

(A/N-i fully believe Niki would do anything to make someone feel better :)) and if any of you are having a bad day, drink some water, eat some food and have a rest day-watch some mcyt videos or play some games! always prioritise yourself <33)