spoiling you (sapnap)

Requested by KnightTimeNow pls enjoy <3

You gazed at the calcifer plushie longingly, the fire reminding you of Sapnap-and hey, he could be a companion for when Sapnap went on business trips. Taking one look at the price tag, you dropped it back on the shelf, turning your attention to the much smaller ones that had a more reasonable price tag. They could fit in your purse and be a lucky charm. You didn't need the big plushie.

You wanted it though.

An arm wrapped around your side, Sapnap rubbing your shoulder as he looked at both piles of plushies. "You want one?"

Chucking the small one in your hands back into the pile, you leant on him. "Yeah. But, you know, licensed studio ghibli merch...expensive."

"Fire, huh?" He held up a big plushie in his hands, smiling knowingly at you.

"Put it back." You reached for it, grasping onto thin air when he jumped away, holding the plushie above your head. Winking, he darted away towards the cashier, already handing it over before you could react. Bu the time you had even reached his side, the cashier had placed it in a bag, ready for it to be shoved unceremoniously in your hands while Sapnap shoved you towards the exit.

"Sapnap-"

"So you don't try and return it." He finally stopped pushing you, leaning against a railing with a cocky grin on his face. "Don't look at me like that."

You smacked him lightly across the arm, pulling open the bag so you could look at the plushie, a smile appearing on your face despite yourself. Hearing a giggle, you closed the bag again, folding your arms. "You didn't need to buy that for me."

"I wanted to." Was his answer, and holding onto your hand, he started to walk towards another shop, thankfully turned away so he couldn't see the stupid blush on your face.

You were going to kill him.

~~~

"Sapnap!" you cried out, too embarrassed to chase him around the store-he wasn't afraid to sprint away from you, however, and was doing exactly that-but ten seconds away from copying him, despite the weird stares everyone was giving both of you. "I said stop buying things for me, I can buy them myself!"

It was honestly getting a little bit out of hand. You were holding the calcifer plushie, but Sapnap was holding a multitude of bags, all filled with something you had clearly wanted but wasn't going to buy: a pair of cool shoes, some t-shirts, matching jewellery (even though you two had enough), a pack of gummy bears, a blanket, a pillow, a sheet of stickers-he bought literally anything and everything you wanted. And although most would be grateful, you didn't exactly know how to pay him back for all of it.

He was now holding a set of face masks, something you had wanted to do with him for a while, but was expecting to buy yourself. Catching up to him, you watched him scan the item, dropping it into the bagging area.

"Don't try it-"

Too late. You wrestled his card out of the card reader, trying to scan yours as he grabbed your hand, pulling it away, easily keeping you away even as you strained as hard as you could.

"Sapnap, I'm going to kill you."

"Hey, let us do the facemasks first," he replied, successfully paying for them and handing your ard back with a grin, carefully putting the masks in one of his many bags. "...you're not mad at me, right?"

Walking out the shop, you kept your face turned away from him, sighing. "Not exactly."

Kissing you gently on the back of the head, he let out a soft laugh, leaning against you. "I want to spoil you, ok? It's what you deserve."

"But-"

"And that fire plushie is meant to be me, right? I thought it was cute."

"You knew? Stop that's so embarrassing!"

(A/N-calcifer is one of my fave studio ghibli characters :)) I'm dying my hair soon, and idk if I'm allergic to the dye or not, so if i disappear for a day, pls do not be surprised LMAO)