tracking you (yandere techno)

Requested by werewerewrrew 

You held onto the railing, fingers shaking from how tightly you were gripping onto it, panting desperately. There was no one around, which you weren't sure if it was a good thing or not-no one to see you make a fool of yourself, but also no one to help you.

The ground shook underneath you, train headlights shining into your eyes as it rumbled past you, sending a rush of adrenaline through your entire body. You were so close to freedom. It didn't matter that you couldn't afford a ticket anyway, a train station meant people and police and help and freedom. Freedom from him.

It had been relatively difficult to get here, weeks of work to get onto his sweet side. Listening to all his weird requests, speaking how he wanted, staying calm and docile just for his enjoyment. You had even refused to cry when a dead body was thrown onto the table (presumably someone who looked wrongly at you), instead gritting your teeth and congratulating him, letting the stupid man feel proud.

And then there was the whole ordeal of tiptoeing out of bed-you didn't have to be tied to him anymore, as a "reward" for your good behaviour-and making sure you didn't make any noise at all. The window had already been unlocked and you simply jumped out, colliding with the floor violently, but having no time to cry about it.

Limping, you guided yourself towards the station, using the rail to help yourself along, concrete harsh against your cracked feet. You didn't even care about that anymore, barely wincing when you stepped onto a glass bottle, warm blood gushing out of the wound.

What would you even do when you escaped? See friends and family again, go outside without being watched, talk to people without being punished, eat what you wanted, wear what you wanted, never have to see a dead body-

The rewards were endless.

"I would stop if I were you."

The smile on your face was wiped off instantly, and you froze, slowly turning around, eyes wide. You knew that voice. You'd recognise it anywhere.

"I was worried." He stepped closer, glancing down at your feet, seeing the trail of blood that had followed your footsteps. "And for good reason-see what happens when I'm not there to protect you?"

"H-How did you-what?" your voice was hoarse, the fear that everything you had worked for had gone knocking the air out of your lungs. Taking a small step backwards, you entertained the idea of running. Adrenaline would surely get you somewhere safe, right?

Techno chuckled lowly to himself. "You really thought I wouldn't know where you were." He tapped his neck, pointedly gazing at yours.

Slowly moving your hand to your neck, you felt a small lump on the side, close to your jaw, a bumpy scar next to it. You had just assumed the scar was from when you had misbehaved, not from whatever this was. Feeling sick, you held a shaky hand to your mouth, knees starting to buckle underneath you.

Techno swooped in, carefully supporting you in his arms, stroking your back and shushing you. "I have my ways of tracking you, my sweetheart. Just so you can't do anything like this."

You buried your face into his shoulder and let out a muffled scream, resisting the urge to claw at your neck and remove that disgusting thing.

Maybe then he'd never be able to find you.

(A/N-i have one more yandere request, and then i think I'll be going back to fluff :D ok thank you for reading! <3)