maid dress (fundy)

Requested by the -fallenischaotic ily pls enjoy! <3

Fundy fidgeted, playing with the frills on the edge of his dress, shaking his head at chat, acting disappointed when he saw the masses of compliments people were showering at him-as well as others jokingly making fun of him.

Why on earth did he ever agree to do another maid dress stream?

"Chat, please," he said, seeing some of his friends in chat as well, laughing at his embarrassment.

The donation sound rang out, and he listened carefully, a smile slowly starting to creep up on his face as the robotic voice spoke.

Does Y/N have a maid dress as well? I'm pretty sure you mentioned them having one.

He nodded, leaning back into his chair. "Y/N does have one. Should I get them to join stream?"

Chat immediately spammed yes, begging him to include you into the stream-which he wasn't sure whether to be insulted by, but hey, at least you two could be in matching dresses, right? Laughing, he brought out his phone, hurriedly texting you.

Yo, stream wants you in maid dress.

Ik, I'm literally watching the stream

Then hurry up

No need to be rude >:(

Love you and PLEASE hurry up

Love you too <3

He turned back to his camera, crossing his arms. "And now we wait."

~~~

The door opened, and he spun around in his chair, grinning as soon as he saw you. You fidgeted anxiously with the hem of your dress, the skirt swooshing around as you walked into view of the camera, head bowed down slightly, a blush painted across your face. Waving your hands, lace gloves covering your arms, you smiled at chat greeting you, reading through the hundreds of comments thirsting over both you and him.

He took your hand, standing up and kicking the chair away. Adjusting the camera so both of you were in view, he slid an arm around your waist, fully aware that everything was probably being clipped. "So this is what you wanted to see?"

YES

THIS IS JUST-

I'm dead. Actually dead.

SJDHSSADDSKHD

Is Y/N single? Lol.

PLEASE-

Fundy and Y/N >>>>

"I think it is what they wanted to see," you said, shuffling closer into him, resting your head on his body. "We look great."

Another donation sound rang out, and both of you jumped, sharing a look before listening carefully.

Do a dance. Now.

"Sure!" you answered, before he could even react, moving his arms so that they rested on your shoulders, your arms on his waist. Humming a rendition of the merry go round of life, you started to lead a very clumsy waltz, your feet very close to stepping all over his, sometimes going in completely opposite directions. Both skirts swooshed as you two moved, his twirling around his body when you suddenly span him around, dipping him down, your face mere inches from his, lips ghosting against his skin.

"Woah, scandalous," he whispered, almost forgetting that the stream was still going.

"That's me." You slowly lifted him back into an upright position, face a little red, adjusting the apron ribbon a little.

Smiling giddily like an idiot, he decided to completely ignore whatever chat was saying, instead leaning down and picking you up, letting you rest comfortably in his arms. "And that's all for today everyone!"

"Hope you enjoyed!" you called out, giggling in his arms.

Fundy smiled, heart melting as he looked down at you.

You looked really good in a maid's dress.

(A/N-fundy in a maid dress tho...*lipbite* :D fun fact, I've been to a real maid cafe in japan and my gay self could barely function shghfdhga)