always a winner (sapnap)

Requested by -fallenischaotic <33

The controller felt weirdly heavy in your hands, as you leant back against Sapnap, running your hand through your hair out of frustration. "You're literally cheating. There's no way you won that one."

"Don't be mad cause you're trash," he responded, laughing as he rested his head on your shoulder.

You smacked his face lightly. "And I've won against you more times, dickhead."

"No, no, we've both won 6 each!"

"You counted?"

"Obviously!"

Rolling your eyes, you started up a new level. "Well, I'm going to win this one, and then that's it."

He didn't answer, instead leaning back and away from you, controller held tightly in his hands like it was going to run away. When you turned around, he gave you a smug smirk, raising an eyebrow. You flipped him off and turned back around, gazing at the screen, waiting for the countdown to start.

You'd win against him easily.

The game started, and you jumped when lips touched the back of your neck, Sapnap leaning in and kissing there while simultaneously driving past you. Your brief moment of confusion was enough for him to overtake you, letting out a cheer when he realised you were completely frozen. As if to cement his "victory", he kissed you on the neck again, letting out a soft chuckle when you tensed up.

Oh, he really thought you were going to accept that?

Pushing him away, you quickly tried to catch up, frowning when he tried to kiss you again. Well, if that was what he wanted...

Leaning your head back, you reached up until your lips touched his jawline, softly kissing there and grinning when he completely froze, immediately sitting back up and going as fast as you could while he was processing. The goal was literally five seconds away when Sapnap finally started to function again-you could practically feel the heat radiating off his face.

It was too late for him, and the victory screen flashed on your side, the colours bright and taunting him.

"You dickhead!"

"You started it first!" you answered back, holding back giggles. "Another game?"

"Obviously."

(A/N-this reminds me that i actually suck at Mario kart lmao sapnap would beat me EASILY

(A/N-this reminds me that i actually suck at Mario kart lmao sapnap would beat me EASILY...thank you for reading <33)