free robux (wilbur)

Requested by KidCattle pls enjoy <3 this is set in a universe in another one of my books, called "attracted to you" (you don't have to read that to understand this story, but it would be cool if you did <3). the most you need to know is reader is Wilbur's personal assistant :)

You closed your laptop with a sigh, stretching your arms, which gave Wilbur an opportunity to slip his around your body, snuggling into you as he sighed in content. Well, you had made him wait while you were working, so it was fine with you.

Stroking his hair gently, you relaxed into him.

"You were having fun on discord."

You held back a laugh, knowing that he had been watching you work over his shoulder, which also meant he had seen your conversation with Quackity on discord. He was nice. "Just something about roblox. He said I should play sometime, but I literally have no idea how to play."

"I could teach you."

"Isn't roblox Quackity's thing? I'd trust him more than you," you teased, grinning when he frowned at you, turning his face away, but his arms were still clinging to you, so you shrugged your shoulders. "Remember minecraft with you? Yeah, no thanks."

"IT WAS ONE EXPLOSION, Y/N!" he protested, finally turning back around to look at you, looking the most offended you had ever seen him. Nodding, you pretended to be understanding, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

He was lying, it hadn't been one explosion.

~~~

You walked into Wilbur's house, surprised to see him already sitting on the sofa, sipping a cup of coffee-the coffee you usually made for him. He looked up when you walked in, a smirk appearing on his face for a split second, replaced immediately with a demure expression that didn't suit him at all.

"What have you done?" you asked, sitting down at the table, raising an eyebrow when his eyes glinted when you brought out your laptop. "Wilbur."

"Nothing! Might wanna check your emails though. Just a thought. Maybe."

Just to annoy him, you took your time, typing your password slowly, using your index finger to poke the keys one at a time, holding back laughter-you could see his annoyed face in the corner of your vision, and he looked ten seconds away from snatching the laptop away from you and doing everything himself.

Enjoying yourself a little too much, you smacked away his hand (which was slowly inching towards you), moving the mouse to the email icon, humming a song under your breath to pass the time. Wilbur sighed in relief when you finally clicked it, leaning in to see your reaction.

When Wilbur said to check "your" emails, he of course meant his business email, which you had control over.

On top of all the random advertisements for vitamins was an email from Wilbur Soot himself, and the subject line was-

"Enjoy it baby?" you read out, opening the email.

I gifted you 10,000 robux so you'll play roblox with me.

-Wilbur.

"How much is 10,000 robux."

Your voice was flat, and you slowly brought out a calculator from your bag, glaring at Wilbur. He avoided eye contact, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Uh-I just remembered I have to-"

"How. Much. Was. The. Robux."

"99.99 dollars..."

"You wasted that much money on that?" you exclaimed, working on removing that amount from the money he would be getting that month.

"But will you play roblox with me-"

"FINE!"

(A/N-tomorrows upload is the last for this book

(A/N-tomorrows upload is the last for this book...don't quite know how to feel)