Trapped

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Natalie's POV

It's been a week since Rae and Harry got attacked. Physically, they've been healing fine. Harry still has a dark circle around his left eye, but apparently it doesn't hurt much anymore. But what really confused us was the relationship between the two.

In all the movies, when the guy saves the girl, she falls in love with him. This time, though, they just went back to being friends. Well, not friends exactly, but exactly as they were before. Trying to make each other jealous.

Anyways, we had a hotel room in Milan, Italy. It was small, but each room was connected by doors in between. Everyone was in Charlotte and I's room, looking down at the mob of screaming fans. Literally hundreds of them were surrounding the hotel. Security was all around the building, making sure no fans got up to where we were-the top floor.

"I feel like we're under house arrest again," Paris groaned.

"I love our fans, but I want to go partying!" Callie whined.

"Well, we can make this work!" Liam said, "Let's play a game or something! I don't know!"

"That doesn't sound like something I would want to do with Louis," Paris stated, and I smirked.

"Liam's right!" Rae said, giving Liam a smile, "Let's play truth or dare!"

So, we all got in a circle and sat down. Liam volunteered to go first.

"Natalie, truth or dare?"

I shrugged, "Truth."

"Why did you cut your hair like that?"

I smirked, "Because I'm a big Skrillex fan."

Paris laughed, and I looked around the room. My eyes landed on the boy beside me, with his hand on my knee.

"Zayn, truth or dare?

"Truth."

"Do you honestly have Power Rangers boxers?" I laughed.

Zayn nodded, "Yep. And proud of it."

Louis gave him a high five, and I rolled my eyes. I love the fact that Zayn looks like a mysterious bad boy, but in reality, he's just a twenty year old child.

"Callie, truth or dare?"

"Dare," she said.

"I dare you to trade clothes with Niall.

Callie and Niall looked at each other, before Niall smirked and pulled her up to her feet. The two ran into the bathroom to change.

"You realize you just gave them a chance to...see...each other...na-never mind," Rae sighed.

As soon as Callie and Niall came back, with Niall wearing extremely tight clothes that made his boxers hang out of his pants, and Callie having to tighten the belt to its tightest loop, Callie's eyes landed on Harry. Even with the baggy clothes and Niall looking like a pansy beside her, Callie's evil smile was unnerving.

"Harry, truth or dare?" she asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to knock on a stranger's door and ask if you can read them a bedtime story."

Rae burst out laughing, and Harry muttered some colorful words as he got to his feet and headed for the door. We all peeked our heads around the door, and watched as Harry walked up to the door across the hall. He knocked twice, before an old woman answered.

"Hello. Can I read you a bedtime story?" Harry asked.

The woman hesitated, before nodding, "Sure, deary. Come on in!"

All nine of us lost it at that moment.

We were on the floor howling for ten minutes, before Harry finally came back.

"That was awkward and uncomfortable," he stated.

"Did you get her number?" Rae questioned.

Harry raised an eyebrow, "Why would I get her number?"

"Well, she looks about the age you usually date."

Harry cracked a smile, "Come on!"

"It's your turn, Curly," I said, and we all calmed down, and sat back down.

"Rae," he said immediately, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," she said.

Harry smirked, "Perfect. I'm going to save that for a different occasion. Your turn."

Rae's eyes widened, "You can't do that!"

"Says who?"

"Says me!"

"Too bad. I saved it. I'll use it later. Go."

Rae groaned, "Fine. Louis, truth or dare?"

"Dare," he said confidently.

"I dare you to kiss Paris."

Paris and Louis' eyes widened at the same time, "WHAT?!"

"You heard me."

"Why, Rae? Why do you hate me so?" Paris asked dramatically, "I thought we had something good going on, but no! You resort to torture!"

Louis looked at Paris, before whimpering nervously. I almost felt bad for them.

Almost.

We watched intently as the two looked at each other, before slowly leaning in. A smile slowly spread across my face as they inched closer and closer. Just as their lips touched, the lights went out, sending the room into total darkness.

___________________________________________

hey guys!

MWAHAHAHA!!! possible #Laris kiss? I dunno! seems a bit suspicious if you ask me!

why did i use a hashtag?

anyway! thank you for reading/voting/commenting because im hoping you are doing at least one of the three right now!!! it means a lot so thanks :)

follow me on twitter! @Alycia_Harvey_

i have no connection with my twitter and my writing, but im awesome so follow me

:P

next chapter is for Chiam shippers!

-Ally xx