The Conference

Chapter Seven

Natalie's POV

"Would you like to help me kill them?"

My eyes fluttered open, and I found a very angry Callie standing over me. She had Paris and Rae's signatures written in blue pen on her forehead, and my hands immediately went to my hair.

Yep, dry and crunchy.

"I'm going to kill them!" I cried, but Rob put his arm across my chair.

"In due time, Natalie. We're landing now," he said, and I reluctantly put on my black beanie.

The plane landed, and we all got off, entering the busy airport of London. Thank god. I love London.

"Get your bags, girls. I'll get a car," Rob said, leaving us to get our things. The baggage carousel was always an interesting experience, and Rob never wanted to get blamed.

"Woo! Carousel!" Paris cried, grabbing my hand and pulling me along as she ran to the baggage claim.

Paris stood on the edge, before stepping onto the carousel. She laughed as she went around with the suitcases, and I hopped on after her.

"Paris, must you?" Charlotte asked.

"Of course!" she called back. She picked up a suitcase and held it up, "Now who does this suitcase belong to?"

I laughed and joined her in handing out suitcases, until security came and made us grab our own bags and leave.

"You're doing an excellent job!" Rae called the the security officers as they shoved us out. We couldn't help laughing, though. Only Status Single could get kicked out of an airport.

"Go home and get ready, girls," Rob told us, "You are expected at a meeting concerning the upcoming tour."

"Now?" Callie whined, "We're tired, Rob!"

"It's really quick. You're just meeting the band you're on tour with. Wear what you would wear to a concert."

"Why?" I questioned.

"Simon will be there," he said, "He wants to see the signature styles."

We just shrugged and got out of the car. We all lived in the same building, but in different flats. Rae lived with Paris, because she was still a minor, and Callie and I also lived together. There is no real reason behind that, besides company.

Callie and I went up to our flat, and I collapsed on the couch. She kicked my leg, and I let out a small groan.

I would love to say our flat was a giant, luxurious penthouse with six rooms and a second floor. Unfortunately, I would be lying. It was an average sized, average looking flat, with average black couches, and an average kitchen. Living the good life.

"Nat, we have to get ready!" Callie whined, "Simon is waiting for us."

I sighed and willed myself to get up, stumbling to the bathroom and closing the door behind me. I stripped down and hopped into the shower, cleaning the gel out of my hair. When I got out, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked across the hall to my room.

"Signature look...signature look..." I muttered to myself, and immediately grabbed my dark jean shorts. Status Single has a signature "shorts" thing, where we all wear them. I don't know how it started, but I can't imagine wearing trousers while jumping around on stage.

I pulled on the shorts, along with a black t-shirt and a red and white varsity jacket.

I went to my makeup table and sat down in my chair. I looked at my hair in the mirror and smiled. I love my hair, although it sort of resembles Skrillex. Half of it was shaved, and the other half was straightened, with side bangs that swooped over my eye.

I put on some makeup and dried my hair, before slipping on black supras and walking back out to the living room. Callie was waiting for me, the pen cleaned off her face. She wore a red polo with white jean shorts and white supras.

"Are you ready?" she asked, and I nodded.

We met Rae, Charlotte, and Paris in the lobby. Rae wore a white tank top, a blazer, and black short shorts with black converse; Charlotte wore a red plaid blouse, jean shorts, and cowboy boots; and Paris wore a blue and white striped crop top, red jean shorts, and white tennis shoes.

"The conference is just down the street," Charlotte said, "Oh, and I bought everyone smoothies."

She handed us each our favorite flavors: Paris with strawberry, Callie with blueberry, Rae with mango, me with pomegranate, and Charlotte with banana. We all smiled at the gesture, and walked out of the lobby.

"Who do you think it's going to be? On tour?" Paris asked, walking backwards so that she was facing us. I don't know how she doesn't hit anything.

"Let's make a bet out of it," Rae suggested, "£20 on Ed Sheeran."

"Jesse J," Charlotte said.

"The Wanted," Paris guessed.

"Leona Lewis," I shrugged.

Callie hesitated, "I really hope I'm wrong, but I'm going to guess One Direction."

Paris scowled, "If Callie wins this bet, I'm not going to be happy."

I nodded and wrapped my arm around Callie's shoulder as we walked into the office building. The secretary pointed us in the right direction, and we walked into the conference room. There was a long wooden table with windows lining the back wall, just like in the movies. Simon Cowell himself sat at the end of the table, with Rob to his left, our manager, Carol, next to him, and two other blokes on Simon's right.

"Girls! Glad you could handle being on time. At least someone you understand a deadline," Simon said, glancing at the people on his right. They looked a bit sheepish, and wouldn't meet his eyes.

"They're on their way up," the bloke with broad shoulders said.

Carol smiled at us and got up from her seat. She wrapped her hands around Rae's shoulders and pulled her over to the side, positioning her do she was facing the door. She pulled Paris next to her, followed by Charlotte, Callie, and me. We all raised an eyebrow at our manager, but she didn't say anything.

The door opened, and my eyes widened. Standing in front of us were five boys, but they were different from other guys. Blue stripes and red pants, blazer, plaid shirt, red polo, varsity jacket, four British, one Irish, same colored eyes, same colored hair. All ten of us had our jaws on the floor.

They were us.

_______________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! vote, comment, and fans would be awesome!

-KitCat xx