The Truth Comes Out

Chapter Thirty-Three

Charlotte's POV

I felt Liam squeeze my hand as we followed the others down the long hallway. Apparently, we were all meeting with Simon again so he could congratulate us on the tour. We entered the conference room, and were greeted by Simon Cowell smiling at us.

"Congratulations on a fantastic tour," he said immediately, "Please, sit down."

We did as he asked, and Liam and I sat across from Paris and Louis. Louis suddenly brought it upon himself to poke Paris in the cheek every few seconds.

"Quit it," she whispered, but Louis ignored her. I had to refrain from laughing out loud. He didn't even stop when Simon started talking.

"The tour went very well," Simon announced, "The seats were sold out, the concerts were on time, and we managed to get through it without more than a hiccup of inconvenience. However, you kids are probably wondering why-"

Suddenly, Paris snapped. She shoved Louis out of his chair, and he fell to the ground. She pinned him down, straddling his back and holding his arms together.

"Get off me you fat arse!" Louis shouted.

"No!" Paris snapped, before turning back to Simon with a pleasant smile, "Go on."

Simon cleared his throat and continued, "You're probably wondering why you dress the same, look the same, act the same. Well, that's all thanks to me."

"WHAT?!" everyone in the room cried in shock.

"You see, One Direction are my own finely created boyband. They are my pride and joy. But they weren't getting any male fans, and any girl they dated was getting hated on by the public. So, I created another band. I searched the Internet for five girls who had talent, and best represented each of my boys. Callie was Irish, blonde, and innocent, like Niall; Natalie was mysterious, darker, and quiet, like Zayn; Charlotte was smart, caring, and responsible, like Liam; Rae was sexy, flirty, and fun, like Harry; and Paris was loud, funny, and random, like Louis."

"You chose us based on THAT?" Callie cried, her big eyes wide with disappointment.

"And, you all could sing. So, I formed a girl band, and pushed you towards the sluttier versions of what the lads wore. Therefore, we had more fans of all ages and gender."

"This was all just about that? Getting more fans?" I stated.

Simon nodded, "Yes. But it was also more than that. When we won over the directioners, I knew they would never send you guys hate. So, I set up a tour with you both involved, and look at that! Four out of five are couples."

"You set us up so you could watch your precious boy band," Rae concluded in disbelief.

"Quite a long procedure, but yes."

Paris raised an eyebrow, "But it didn't work. Louis and I aren't dating."

Simon shook his head, "No. You aren't. Which, honestly, disappoints me a bit. I hadn't expected you to know each other, but the whole thing made it more intriguing. If you look on the web, all you'll see are fan sites dedicated to you two. The fans love it."

Paris looked down at Louis, who had flipped over during Simon's monologue. He looked up at her, and I saw something flicker in his eyes. It was gone as fast as it had come, making me question if it had been there at all.

____________________________

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is so short :(

More bad news: only 2 chapters left! And then an epilogue, which I will post in a few weeks. I'm so sad to see this story end, but I will be posting my new story on my profile NEXT TUESDAY, so make sure you check it out :)

Okay, so I have a question for you guys. It's pretty irrelevant to the story, but I love talking with you guys <3

Okay, so most of you probably know that I am a die-hard Canadian, but I have plans to move to LA in a few years. So here's my question:

If you could live anywhere besides where you are now, where would it be?

Comment your responses! I love to hear from you! Tell me if you've liked the story too, because I hope y'all do.

Have a good day!

-Ally xx