Girls Night

Chapter Thirty-Four

Callie's POV

I pulled on my pajamas, and grabbed the hot pizza off the counter. Natalie had a bag of Maltesers in her hands, and she gestured towards the door. We walked out, and skipped down the hall to Paris and Rae's flat.

When Charlotte opened the door, Nat and I grinned, "GIRLS NIGHT!"

We ran inside, and saw Paris already putting in the DVD. Rae was flopped on the couch with her phone in hand, texting Harry, most likely.

I sat down on the couch with Rae, and Charlotte and Natalie joined me.

"Okay, what are we watching?" I asked.

"Lord of the Rings," Paris answered, and I nodded. As soon as the movie started, we turned to each other instead.

"I can't believe this was all just a setup," Rae sighed.

"I don't think that's all it was," I said, "Simon really cares about us."

The girls nodded, aside from Paris, who was...watching the movie?

"So...Paris...." I said casually, "What's up with you and Louis?"

"Nothing," she said immediately.

"Oh, really?" Rae teased, "Nothing at all? He's been a bit nicer this past month. You've only socked him in the balls once, so you've been nicer too."

Paris rolled her eyes, "It's nothing, guys!"

"I think she likes him," Charlotte announced.

"Why are you guys picking on me? I don't like Louis. He's a smug little fuck face with nothing going for him."

"Except his good looks," Natalie pointed out.

"And his amazing voice," I added.

"And his humor," Rae grinned.

"And his charm," Charlotte said with a laugh.

Paris groaned, "You guys know I don't believe in love. It's impossible. And stupid..."

My eyes widened, "Paris, how can you say that if you've never given love a chance?"

"I've seen it with others. It never works out in the end. They always end up fighting, and then leaving," Paris said, her voice starting out strong, but ending in a whisper.

"If two people in a relationship end up fighting, they sit the fuck down, and sort it out," I stated, "Not all love ends in misery. But if it does, you just have to pick up the pieces, and move on."

"But what if that DOES happen? Fine, it's true, I REALLY like Louis. That kiss that we shared was magic, and-"

"Woah, woah, woah, hold up," I interrupted, "When the hell did you kiss Louis Tomlinson?"

"Truth or dare..." Rae recalled, "Did you really kiss him?"

"I made out with him."

Natalie raised an eyebrow, "How did we not hear you?"

"We were quiet?"

"Then he likes you too!" Charlotte concluded, "Can I be a bridesmaid at your wedding?"

"Ooh! Let me be a flower girl!" I added, "I love flowers!"

"Guys, calm yourselves," Paris snapped, "We're not even dating. And probably never will."

"Not with that attitude!" I told her, "Ask him out you arse!"

"It's a bit more complicated than that, Callie!"

"No! It's really not," I said gently, "It's only a matter of choosing what you want. Do you want him?"

Paris hesitated, before nodding, "Yes."

"Then go get him."

"I can't. The boys are doing promo in America, remember?"

Rae grinned, "Actually, they're on a plane right now. You've got two hours to make yourself look pretty, Stykes. The wait ends now."

___________________________

One chapter + epilogue left!!!! Love you guys SOOO much!! Thank you so much for reading, and I loved reading your responses to my question on Friday!

Love you always!!

-Ally xx