The After Party

Chapter Five

Paris' POV

We walked into the club, and I immediately grabbed a shot off of a waiter's tray and downed it.

"Is that poitin?" Callie gaped, disappearing in the crowd. She really loves her Irish drinks.

"Ooh, hello, Justin Bieber!" Rae sang as she skipped away.

"I need a beer..." Natalie muttered.

"I'm going to make sure Callie and Nat know they can't drink." Charlotte sighed.

I just shrugged. Being nineteen, I'm not supposed to drink either. But that wasn't going to be the case tonight. No matter how hard I try to be good, I'll always forget.

"Fancy seeing you here, Paris Stykes," I cocky voice said from behind me. I spun on my heels, and my eyes narrowed. Before today, I wouldn't have known who the lad was. In fact, I probably would have thought he was cute. But now, just the sight of his face brought back both memories, and a terrible taste in my mouth.

"I was hoping you would skip the party, Louis Tomlinson," I spat.

"You know, we don't HAVE to fight."

"Yes we do. You made sure of that tonight."

"I was just teasing you a bit," he joked, "You knew I was kidding."

"No, you weren't."

"Of course I wasn't. I knew we could beat your little girl band whenever we wanted."

"You didn't know I was even IN a girl band before this morning, when my mum called," I pointed out.

"You're right," he sighed, "I've never heard of Status Single. But I've heard of you."

"We were in grade school, Tomlinson. I think we should just continue to forget the other exists," I stated.

Louis scoffed, "Fine with me. After tonight, I hope to never see you again."

"The feeling is mutual," I spat. He glared at me, before walking past and grabbing a shot off of a waiter's tray.

"What was that all about?"

I turned to see Rae with a glass of some sort of fizzy drink. She was 17 -the youngest of the group - and couldn't drink in any country.

"It was nothing," I brushed off, "Did you get Justin's number?"

"Duh," she said as if it were obvious, "I don't know if I'll call him, though. That whole 'Jelena breakup' thing is still kind of new."

"Justin Bieber probably has a lot of baggage," I said sarcastically.

"Exactly."

I rolled my eyes and went to go find Taylor. Yes, I'm friends with Taylor Swift. We get on really well.

"Taylor!" I called, and the blonde turned around. She smiled at me and walked over, giving me a hug.

"Paris! I'm so glad you could come!" she said, "Did you bring anyone with you? A date, perhaps?"

"I'm a dateless girl, Taylor. Living in a dateless world."

"Then go flirt with that guy!"

"Taylor Lautner?"

"No! Channing Tatum!"

My eyes widened and I hurried over to where the hot actor stood. He smiled at me, and I twirled a strand of hair around my fingers subconsciously.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you. I'm Paris Stykes," I said.

"Channing Tatum, it's nice to meet you too."

I smiled, but suddenly someone was standing over my shoulder.

"Paris! We're supposed to go to the doctor to get that cream for your rash!"

My jaw dropped and I spun around, literally punching Louis in the chest. Channing awkwardly walked away, while Louis laughed his ass off.

"Aww, did I ruin your chances with a famous actor?" Louis asked innocently, sticking out his bottom lip.

"Do you have to be such a brat?"

"Only with you."

I growled, knowing it was true. I'm not one to be mean, and neither is Louis. But if we're in a room together, shit will go down.

"How did I get so lucky?" I said sarcastically.

Louis gave me a forced smile, before turning around and walking away.

I glared at his back, and headed to the bar. Wait, I can't drink...

I groaned, but went to the bar anyway. Callie was there, drinking a pint of whatever kind of beer she ordered. She wasn't ID'd, which was strange. She's usually ID'd, even in the UK where she's legal.

"How did you get away with that?" I asked her curiously.

"I swear I didn't do it," she slurred. Wow. We've been here an hour and she was already wasted.

"Callie, your Irish charm gets you everywhere," I muttered.

"What? I can't hear you. You're just being silly, Paris," she said, slipping off her stool and staggering onto the dance floor.

I took a sip of her beer and sighed to myself, "This night should be interesting."

Status Single (One Direction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara