The Interview

Chapter Thirty

Paris' POV

It's been a week, and I can still feel the spot where Louis' lips touches mine.

Every day, I felt guilty for what I had done, but I think the girls suspect something anyways. Because, when those lights went out, Louis and I didn't move to opposite sides of the room. Actually, we did quite the opposite.

We snogged.

I don't know why I didn't pull away. I don't understand why I stayed. I don't know why Louis didn't pull away either, but there IS something I do know.

It was amazing.

"Paris? You coming?"

I blinked, zoning back into reality. We're back in France, but I couldn't remember the name of the city. We all decided to get some coffee before Status Single has to go to an interview.

I smiled at Charlotte as I passed her, thanking her for holding the door open. Everyone was sitting at the bar-type seats that ran along the window. I sat down between Callie and Rae, looking down at my lap.

"Paris, can you pretty please get the coffee?" Callie begged, giving me the puppy dog eyes. I caved instantly and got up from my chair. Louis stood up as well.

"I'll get the lads' drinks," he said, and I nodded. We walked up to the barista separately.

The barista was a guy. A hot guy, with curly black hair and dark eyes. He smiled down at me, and gave me a wink.

He asked probably a "what can I get you?" in French, but I hated not understanding.

"English?" I asked hopefully. The lad nodded with a grin in understanding.

"You are English, yes?" he asked, and I nodded shyly.

"What will it be for the beautiful lady?"

I smiled and gave him the girls' order. He laughed at this.

"You thirsty?" he questioned.

"No, they're for my friends over there."

"Ah. Boyfriends?"

I laughed and shook my head, "No, of course not!"

"What? A pretty lady like you can't have a boyfriend?"

I looked up at him through my eyelashes, and smiled at the obvious flirting.

"Okay!" Louis barged in, "Can you add five regular teas to that? I'm paying."

I raised an eyebrow at Louis, but he was staring at the black-haired bloke with a hard face. His eyes stared daggers, and the cashier looked more shocked than I was.

"Um, thanks, Louis, but you don't have to do that," I reminded him.

"Na, it's my treat," he said quickly, before looking back to the man, "You see, that's what I do, because me and my four large friends over there are SUCH nice guys, you know? Well, until some idiot tries to hit on a girl who's way out of his league. Good day, sir."

My jaw was on the floor as I watched Louis walk to the other counter and pick up the drinks, before distributing them to everyone.

What the hell just happened?

***

"So, you five lovely ladies are on tour right now?" the interviewer asked. He was (thankfully) English, to be replaced with a French VoiceOver after the interview was shot.

"Yes, we are," I replied, "We're almost done our European tour, unfortunately. We have just under a month left."

"That's sad," the man-Grayson-said, "Are you going to miss it?"

"Oh, for sure," Rae nodded, "We all love touring, and performing every other night. It's going to be sad to see it go, but at the same time, I think we're ready for a break."

Grayson nodded, "Everyone needs a break. But how's touring with the five boys of One Direction?"

"It's great," Callie said simply, "They're amazing lads, and we're happy to have them on board."

"Alright, I've got two rumors that have been going around. One of them is true, and the other one must be not true. Can you please tell the world which one is correct?"

We all agreed, and Grayson continued, "Okay, so the first rumor is that there is a rivalry between One Direction and Status Single, and the other is that you guys are all dating each other. Which one is true?"

I looked to Callie, Natalie, and Char to answer, because Rae and I couldn't. It was their choice whether they wanted to come out with their relationships or not.

"Uh, they're both kind of true, actually," Natalie finally said, "At first, we were rivaling against the boys to see who could get to #1 on the iTunes charts first. A little while after that, Zayn and I started dating"

Callie was the next to speak, "But, at the beginning of the tour, it was Niall and I. One week into the tour, we started dating."

Charlotte sighed, "And about a week ago, Liam and I."

I smiled at my friends, proud that they had the guts to do that.

But Grayson wasn't satisfied, "How about you, Rae? Any special lad you want to own up to?"

Rae shook her head, but suddenly the monitor turned on, and showed a picture of Harry pulling Rae through a crowd.

"What about this fine lad?"

Rae's eyes widened, and I saved her, "Honestly, there's nothing going on between Rae and Harry. The only thing that ties them together are their scars and their blazers."

Grayson smirked, "Right! You two were attacked, right?"

Rae nodded sadly. Thankfully, Grayson moved on.

"How about the lovely Miss Paris Stykes? Any hidden romances? I heard something about you and Harry as well. And there's been a lot of talk about you and Louis Tomlinson."

I shrugged, "Harry and I are just friends, and Louis and I are barely that. As you've probably seen from Twitter, we like to prank each other a lot."

"Alright, I won't push you," he said, AFTER he pushed me, "Thank you for joining us, ladies! It's been lots of fun!"

We nodded, and muttered words of agreement, before Grayson closed the show, and a buzzer sounded.

"Great work, girls!" Grayson said, clapping us all on the back. We thanked him for having us, before grabbing our jackets, and getting the hell out of there.

I just LOVE interviewers.

________________________________________

Hey guys! Laris as promised!

This is probably one of my favourite Laris moments in the entire story. Just sayin'

Anyway, thanks for reading! Next update is on Friday, so look out for it. The final Rae chapter, unfortunately.

Please vote/comment/fan! It would be greatly appreciated!

Love ya!

-Ally xx