Sneaking Out

Chapter Eleven

Rae's POV

I feel so stupid.

Management has decided that Status Single and One Direction need, and I quote, "to bond with each other". So, by bond, they mean lock us in one hotel room for the night while in France. Paris to be exact. And, since we have some business in Paris, we actually have a hotel room.

And, being in Paris, all of the dirty jokes started to arise.

"I never expected to be IN Paris, even though she is kind of hot," Louis remarked, and Paris looked up from whatever she was drawing to kick him in the shin.

"Oh, come on!" he laughed, "I'm sure that's exactly what you were thinking the last time you were in St. Louis."

Paris glared at the boy, and I rolled my eyes at the scene. I opened the door to the patio and stepped out, resting my arms on the banister. The wind was light, but cold on my skin. I was only wearing a white t-shirt with skinny jeans, so I was rubbing my arms to warm them up.

I looked out on the city, which was still alive at this hour. It was nearly half eleven, but Paris doesn't sleep.

The Eiffel Tower was lit up in the distance, and a small smile made its way onto my face. I've always wanted to see the Eiffel Tower, and now that I'm finally here, I'm back on bloody house arrest!

"It's not the best conditions, is it?" I heard Harry's familiar voice say from behind me.

"Did I say that out loud?" I questioned without turning to face him.

Harry wrapped a jacket around my shoulders, and my breath hitched in my throat. As much as I wanted to throw his jacket off my body, I didn't.

"Thanks," I said softly, and Harry smirked as he stood beside me.

"What are you doing out here?" he asked, "It's cold out."

"No shit, Sherlock," I snapped, before I tried to calm down a bit. Harry was just being nice. I can't take this out on him.

"I mean, I like the cold," I said a bit nicer, "It keeps me sane."

"You may be cold, but you look hot," Harry said with a wink, and I rolled my eyes internally.

"Harry, don't," I said softly, "I know what you're doing, I've seen it before. It would be like dating myself; if I were a sly, cocky, prick."

With that final word I slipped off the jacket and walked back inside.

"Hey, what are we doing?" I asked the room. Paris looked up and grinned with an idea. Oh, dear.

"We're sneaking out," she stated, and a smile crept onto my face as well. Paris lifted her sketchbook to show an elaborately sketched out map of Paris.

"How the hell..." Zayn muttered in disbelief. Paris is an amazing artist, although she doesn't flaunt her skills.

"If we're here, then there's a really cool pub just a few streets down. Then there's the mall, some cool looking parks, and of course, the Eiffel Tower," Paris said, pointing at the places on the map accordingly. The lads were still staring at the map with wide eyes.

"Since we're only on the second floor," Paris continued, "it will be easy to jump down from the patio. As long as you roll, you should be fine."

Louis' jaw was almost on the floor,"How the fuck did you draw that in an hour?!"

Paris sighed in disbelief, "Did any of you hear a word I just said?!"

"Cool pub, make sure you roll, we got this," Harry said, recovering first. The other boys nodded, and I rolled my eyes.