VMA's Part 1

Chapter Three

Charlotte's POV

I looked at my reflection happily, and looped my silver hoops into my ears. I was wearing a green cocktail dress, which was fitted, and came down to my knees. My wavy hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and I had black stilettos on my feet.

"Are you ready, Char?" I heard Natalie ask from the other side of the door.

"Stop being a pussy willow!" I heard Paris scold, "We're all girls here!"

The door opened, and Paris strolled into the bathroom. She was wearing a red and white peppermint striped sundress, with her hair straightened and pushed to one shoulder.

"She's fully clothed anyway! Char's ready. Now we're just waiting on Rae."

"I'M ALMOST DONE!" Rae snapped from the other room. I chuckled and followed Paris out of the bathroom.

We were getting ready for the VMA's, which was amazing. I can't believe we actually got nominated!

I decided to tweet about it, because why the hell not?

*@charlotte_ss: can't wait for the vmassss!!! Thanks for the votes, guysss!!*

I slipped my phone back into my clutch, and looked up to examine the four other girls of Status Single.

Beside Paris, Natalie sat on the edge of her bed. She was staring at the tattoo on her wrist, which read "Ryan" in fancy script. She wouldn't tell us who Ryan was, but it wasn't her boyfriend. She's been single since the band started.

Natalie was dressed in a long black dress that was half open, revealing her left leg. Her hair was in a neat bun at the back of her head.

Callie had her headphones in, and was playing the piano on her iPad. She was really good, but didn't like to flaunt that. I've only heard her play once, and I was snooping.

She wore a red lacy dress that had a bow around the torso and came down to her knees. Her blonde hair was in a side braid that came down on her shoulder.

And then there was Rae, who was just finishing the last stroke of mascara. She wore a tight blue cocktail that came down just as much as needed. Her curly hair was natural around her pretty face.

There was a knock at the door, "The limo is waiting, girls," Rob informed us. We looked at each other, before hurrying to the door.

The girls and I love riding in limos. No matter how many times we do it, we will always enjoy that ride from the hotel to the red carpet.

There weren't many people around when we dove into the car. I sat down next to the window and looked to Paris, pretty much foreseeing her next move.

Sure enough, Paris held down the button to the sun roof, and got to her feet; popping her head out of the top of the limo. The driver pulled away from the curb, and I could hear Paris laughing like a madwoman.

"You know, you don't have to do that every time," Rae told her.

"Can't hear you!" she called back, "Too busy having fun!"

"Paris, what if you get caught? Come back inside!" I scolded. She reluctantly sat back down in her seat and gave me an unhappy pout.

"Killjoy," she muttered, and I glared at her.

"No need to get snappy, girls," Rae said, and I nodded.

The red carpet was near, and I smiled. The driver was going through security at the moment, which meant we were close. I can't wait.