Chapter 31

"I bet you start loving me, soon as I start loving someone else somebody better then you. I bet you start needing me soon as you see me with someone else somebody other than you." Me and Paris sung together as Lorenzo drove behind my daddy to Benihana. Paris begged Javoun to let her ride with me. She was already attached too and I loved it. She's hilarious. She really got me when I play 'I Bet By:Ciara' on my Bluetooth and she beginning singing her heart out. I recorded her and put her on snapchat.

"Is that yo chick ovea dewe' givin me the ugly stawe...." I died laughing. Lorenzo chuckled as well. Her face is so serious, it was ridiculous. We finally pulled up to restaurant and I was more than happy due to my stomach growling on the way here. "Jewel, awe we hewe?" I nodded before getting out the car

"Sure is baby.." I open her door. "C'mon lets eat lil momma." She unbuckle her seat belt and jumped into my arms. After getting her out we went around the car and stood in front of the trunk of the car, as everybody get out their car. Lorenzo came around and waited beside me wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

"Hey awe you Jewel Boyfwiend?" She ask Lorenzo loudly. He smiled and nodded. "You cute." I laugh and cover her mouth cause her daddy was walking over towards us. Lorenzo just laugh.

"How was she?" Javoun ask standing in front of me and Paris

"Hilarious." I smiled. She reached for him and kissed his cheek

"Daddy.. Hew Boyfwiend cute. I like him." Javoun mugged her. I just continue to laugh

"You gone like this belt if you keep talking like that." He said to her and her smile went down quick. She laid her head on his shoulders not say nothing else.

"Okay everybody we can go in." My mommy said holding my daddy hand. I don't know about y'all but that's real relationship goals. They alway and gone stay rocking. My mom other hand held onto Ruby as we walk into restaurant.

"Why my nieces quiet?" Rashad said referring to Special and Paris. The both wasn't saying nothing. Special just held onto Devon's neck as he held her and Paris did the same to Javoun. We all knew that Special wasn't quiet, and by us reuniting with Paris we all knew by her little personality, she most definitely wasn't quiet either.

It was weird seeing all the kids in their little quiet mode. Lovely just stood close to Rashad not say nothing as well. Ruby wasn't say much either. I will give them to we get to our tables. They asses will be back in action once they see food.

"Reservations For Rodriguez." I heard my daddy say. The lady told him to wait, as she walks away. All us girl sat as the mens stood. I looked up at Lorenzo smiling, as he returned it. He sat down beside me.

"You so cute.." He said kissing my cheek, causing me to blush.

"You Ight." I said making him smirk. He brung his lips over to my ear to whisper something.

"You wasn't saying that last night na was you??" My cheeks begin burning. I looked up at him smiling, covering up my face so he couldn't see how red my cheeks were. "Nah, don't cover it up." I laugh as he tries to take my hands down off my cheeks.

"Your table ready sir." I heard the lady say. We all stood to our feet, walking behind my dad. She guided us to a table that also had a grill in front of it. I took a seat in the middle of the table as Lorenzo sit on the right side of me while Paris begged to sit on the left.

"Noooooooooo, me wanna sit by titi!!" Special yelled trying to get out Devon arms

"Nooo I sitting hewe!!" Paris yelled back to her

"Nu-uhhhhh.." Special screamed getting down from Devon's grip.

"Here little momma, you can sit here." Lorenzo said moving over. She stuck her tongue out at Paris as Lorenzo help her up in the chair.