Chapter 21

You Know I Want Y'all To Just Sit Back And Think For A Second You Know What I Mean

There's A Lot Of Haters Out There Hatin On People Relationships And Stuff

Don't Nobody Wanna See You Happy They Always Trynna take Ya Joy Bring You Down

But You Gotta Be The One To Stick By Yo Mate And Say I'ma Be With You No Matta What

U Know What I'm Sayin Fuck It I Did Wrong You Did Wrong Too

You Know What I'm Sayin But We Gotta Put Up With Each Otha Shit The Easiest Thing To Do Is Leave Ya Dig Anyway Check Dis Out

I Don't Wanna Loose This Relationship So We Gotta Stay Strong don't Wanna Move On I Know You Sick And Tired Of The Fussin And Da Fightin And Da Cussin But I Love You And You Love Me Too

I Did You Wrong U Did Me Wrong I Take You Back You Take Me Back I Did You Wrong Girl You Did Me Wrong Girl I Take You Back I Take You Back Yea Yea

No Matta What You Do No Matta What You Say No Matta How Far You Go Don't Take Your Love Away Because I Love You And Girl I Want You And Girl I Need You So Lets Just Work It Out

One Week Later

Rainy 💋💄👑

It's been a week since me and Devon's break up. I haven't talk to nobody really since Christmas. The last time I saw him is was Christmas when he brought Special her presents. I gave him his present I bought him and he gave me my present he bought me. I'm not gone lie Christmas was nice and fun. But after that everything got back to the depressing shit. He's leaving in two days to go back to college, Jewel still gone to NO, but she probably not gone talk to me cause after what I did. Starr been working a lot lately. Everything just been a mess. I've been taking a lot shift to so I could save up some money. I just been hug up under my baby. It's all about her. She starting to walk on her own. She took her first step on Christmas and she said her first words. She walked to Devon. She call him da da and she called me Ma Ma. That's why it was so joyful for me.

I stood in the kitchen feeding Special while she sat in her high chair babbling. After I gave her, her last baby spoon full of her food. I wiped her mouth and her hands off. I clean the dishes and wipe the counter down.

"Ma ma." I heard Special say. I turn around and smiled at my beautiful baby.

"Awe, my baby... your so beautiful." I said kissing her chunky cheeks. She reach for me and I picked her up out of her high chair. I put her on my hip and continue cleaning up the kitchen. This why she so spoiled. I stay holding her and so do my mom and Devon. After I got done with the kitchen I went into the living room and played with my baby on the floor with her toys she got for Christmas. I suddenly heard a knock at the door. I got up off the floor picking Special up putting her in her play pin. As I walked away she start to cry and whine, so I pick her back up and put her on my hip. I heard the knock again at the front door. I open the door to Devon standing there.

"Hey." I said looking down

"Wassup." He said back. I moved over to the side to let him in. When Special seen him she start getting happy and reaching for him. He took her out my arms and kissed her all over her face as she laugh. I start walking toward the living room with him right behind me. I sat on the long couch and he sat on the little one with my playful baby in his lap laughing at him as he tickle her. I smiled at the view. I swear she love Devon.

"Da da." She said laughing

"Da da loves you baby girl." He told her kissing all over her face as she kept on laughing. My baby is so silly. We said nothing to each other at all. I guess he only came over for Special. I'm not gone lie I miss him and I want him back. But I don't think he feel the same about me. I'm gone let him have his space just like he wanted. Special start to get sleepy so she laid on his chest. He sat back on the sofa with her laying on him. The room was quite and the tv was off. I looked at the wall as I felt his eyes burn a hole through my face. I slowly drifted my eyes over to him and caught him staring at me. He didn't look away, he just kept looking at me. As if he was trying to read me. I looked away thinking that would stop him from staring but it didn't so I said something.