Chapter 29

**(Picture of Lorenzo in MM)**

Jewel💋

3 years later...

"1..2..3..4..5..6......" I count down as I do my squats with my roommate Aalyiah. We were now at golds gym working out.

"Wait girl wait... My legs burning." I chuckle

"That's what's it suppose to do?" She shook her head taking a sip of her water. This was the first time she came to the gym with me. Aalyiah has been my roommates in college for three years now. I love this crazy girl... She's the only girl I really put up with at this college. Yes I attend Georgia State University.. Me and my parents thought that would be a good college for me so I went for it. And plus I would be close to Rashad and Devon.

"I ain't coming back here with you.. You trying to burn my legs off." I laugh..

"Girl hush... You ready to go?" I asked her and she quickly nodded.

"Can we please stop and get something to eat??"

"Yeah.." I pick up my things and walked toward to the gym exited. Suddenly my phone begin to vibrates in my hand. I looked at the screen seeing my bestfriend face pop up. I squealed happy to see her calling.

"Rainyyyyyy!!" She chuckled

"Hey boo, what are you doing?"

"Girl, coming out of this gym with Aalyiah. What are you doing and how is my niece/god baby doing?" I asked finally finding my car

"Girl we're doing awesome... She just can't wait to come see you tomorrow." I smiled. Yass boo their coming to Atlanta tomorrow right along with my parents, Ruby, Starr, and Lovely. The movie I audition for 3 years ago finally is coming out in the theater. So my family and friends are all coming up to watch and celebrate the moment with me. The movie is called "The Life Of Loving A Thug". Yes I'm excited, simply because I think I did the damn thing in the role I got, which was the teenage girl.

"I know I miss my baby.. Shoot I miss all my babies." I smiled thinking about Ruby, Lovely, And Paris. Lol I bet y'all wondering what happen between me and Javoun. Well after that night at the beach we did do a little bit of texting and talking on the phone. But after a couple of months doing those things .. With both decided it wasn't the same so we cut all strings. Now please don't ever think I just forgot about Javoun because I didn't... I couldn't forget about him if I wanted to because he's my first love.. Hell he's my first everything. I still got feeling for him and I'm gone forever love him. Those feeling aren't going nowhere. I think about him and Paris everyday. I wonder if their doing okay .. Hell I even wonder have Javoun moved on.

"Oo guess what Jewel.. Guess who came into the doctor office yesterday?" Yes Rainy works in a doctors office, she a doctor assistance but that's only until she gets her bachelor degree to be a teacher. I am so proud of Rainy I could cry right now. Even though my bestfriend has a baby, she still manage to go to school and take care of Special.

"Who girl?"

"Javoun and Paris. We had conversation for a minute before the doctor called him back. Girl Paris got so big and she's soooo pretty." I smiled

"Aweeee I miss little momma."

"I knew you would soooooo, I kinda invited him to-" I cut her off

"No you didn't Rainy-" She cut me off before I could say anything else

"Wait before you go off, the only reason I invited him because he said he was coming up here already to take Paris to visit Monaé. She's in some Rehab up their." I shook my head