Chapter 26

***(Picture of 5 months Paris in MM)***

This Chapter goes out to envyme_25 . Thanks babe... For showing my book so much love. I really Appreciate it baby. Mwauhhhhhhhh 😘❤️

2 Months Later

It was April, and Prom was around the corner. Right now I was in my room with Paris in my lap, on the computer looking at dresses. I decided to shop online with my dress simply because I didn't want nobody to have the same dress as me. I mean I already order my dress, I just decided to keep looking. But anyways right now I was watching Paris for two hours because Javoun was out with my daddy.

"You like this Paris?" I ask her looking at this Gold dress. Me and Javoun was wear gold simply because I thought it would be cute on us. Ohhhhh yeah folks I got my part for the movie Woooooahhh. Let me tell y'all how that went down.

Flash Back (Febuary 23)

I walked into what seem like a warehouse, with my mommy right behind me. When you think of a warehouse, your first mind goes to.. stinky, rats, water pipe, and water everywhere. But nah this warehouse was clean.. Which surprise me. But I walked in to a long line full of people. A lady stood up from this long white table after she realize the line was beginning to get long.

"If the directer is expecting you, come over here and find your name on the list, and sign in." I walked over to the lady with the list, and found my name. I sign behind it.

"Um where do we go after we sign in?" I wasn't scared. But I was a bit nerves.

"Go through them doors, and you should see a sign directing y'all were to go." I nodded and look toward where she was pointing which was at some black thick double doors. Before I could get to the door I felt somebody touch me. I turn around and August was standing there with a black hoodie on his head and shades on.

"I jus' came tu' tell ya good luck." I smiled then hugged him

"Thanks Aug, that really means a lot." He smirked

"Ya nerves?" I nodded smiling

"Really nerves."

"Okay, I'll stay so ya want be." I smile and took a deep breath

"Okay." Me, my mommy, and August walked through the door following all the signs. Before we knew we were in the back where they prepare everything. August had took off his shades and his hoodie

"August, my man." A short brown man said.

"Whaddup mane." He said dapping up the dude

"Let me guess, this here must be Jewel?" August nodded, and so did I.

"Hi, it's nice to finally meet you." I said holding my hand out. He took my hand

"Yes, indeed it is." He said smirking. I look back at my mommy

"Umm, this is my mother." I said breaking the awkwardness.

"Hey ma'am." He shook my mother, while she return the greet with a simple head nod.

"Okay okay, Jewel come with me so I can tell you all about you script." I followed him over to a white lady that held some paper in her hand.

"Mindy, this Jewel ..." I smiled at her

"Hi, I have your script ready for you." I nodded