Chapter 4

Javoun 💕

I left the house stressed out hearing bad news about my mom passing .. I was sad but then I didn't care because my mom hasn't been their since I was 10 years old . She left us when my dad came back from Afghanistan . She left running after some man that made her addicted to drugs . We moved to Miami when she broke in our house and stole everything out of it . I got into my car and drove to my favorite beach that I always smoke at and let all my stress out . I pulled up to the beach only seeing one car parked in the parking lot. I got out the car walking to the beach area . I seen a girl standing their looking to good. She had some long pretty hair that stops in the middle of her back .. With a tattoo on her leg of her zodiac sign , but then I thought about it .. Jewel got the same exact thing on her leg. I walked up behind her seeing that it was Jewel.

"What are you doing here alone ma?"

She turned around jumping a little.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you .."I said while sitting next to her in the sand .

"Its okay , what are you doing here.?"

"I always come out here to let out my stress .. & lately I been stressing."

"What are you stressing out about?"

"My mom passed away last night .. "

"OMG really ..I'm sorry to hear that, are you okay.?"

As soon as she said that I felt myself get weak as fuck . I never had a female care about me but my little sister. Her saying that made a tear fall down my face . I really was feeling some type of way about my mom passing but I tried to make myself not care fr fr .. Because she haven't been their.

"Yo I fucking needed her * sniffle * but she wasn't their, all she cared about was getting some fucking drugs and pleasing her so called boyfriend .. When we lived in New York .. I remember myself going out to find her cause my little sister wouldn't stop crying for her . I remember walking in on her getting her ass beat by her boyfriend because she didn't have his money .. I tried to help her get better but all she did was push me away Yo .. I just couldn't understand why she turned herself into that. I hate that bitch. "

"Don't say that J .. Your mom really cared about you and your sister .. She love y'all both , and she still does, but you gotta understand its a reason why she got on them drugs like that , & she didn't tell you why cause at the time you were probably to young to understand."

I didn't say nothing . I got up and walked toward the water to see the moon light reflecting on it .

"Imma miss all the good times we had."

"I know boo she is in a better place now tho."

I felt Jewel hug me from behind .. When she wrapped her arms around my body I felt my myself calm down

"Now can you show me your handsome smile.?"

I laughed and I turned around wrapping my arms around jewel's waist ... And I smiled at her and kissed her neck .

"So are you going to tell me .. Why are you here ?"

"Well I got into a little altercation with my brother's girlfriend."

"What you mean a little altercation?"

"Well it wasn't little it was big but she spit in my face . So you already know how that went."

"You better have beat her damn ass Yo."

"Yeah I did .. I was so heated that I had to leave the house .. But what really made me mad is that my dad started yelling at me like he didn't just see what freaking happen. "