Chapter 13

Starr ⭐️

I woke up to Handsome And Wealthy By: Migos playing on my phone. Today is Monday and I start at my new school with my bae and my girls. I'm too happy to be back in school, so I can go ahead and graduate with my class. I receive message from Jewel and Rainy they both told me to get up. I ran and jumped in the shower and did my hygiene thing. I decided to where my hair wet and curly with a flat iron bang. I pulled out my blue jeans with bleach in the front of them that hug my thighs and ass just right. Then I pulled out my Polo T-shirt that's go with my black and red Jordan's. I went over to my lil sister room and she was still sound asleep . I start tickling her and that immediately woke her up smiling.

"Come on baby, go brush your teeth wash your face, we got 30 minutes to be out this apartment, I'm about to make you a chicken biscuit, and your clothes are right here. Okay"

"I know I know sissy." She said kissing my cheek. I smile and return the kiss to her chunky cheek

She ran to the bathroom and I when into the kitchen and start making my sister favorite breakfast. After I was don't making her breakfast I stood their thinking for minutes until my phone rung. I look at the caller ID and it said My Fathead 💜💛.

"Hello ?" I said smiling

"Baby you ready for today ?"

"Yes, baby I'm ready and happy." I told him as I put our food in the microwave

"Alright you want me to come get you or are you driving today."

"Come get me but we gotta drop off my lil sister at her day care." I told him as my sister came in fully dress

"Okay I got you bae ."

"Alright well then we ready ." I said brushing her hair with water and putting it in a big curly puff ball

"Okay Ma I'm on my way." He said

"Alright fathead ." I said smiling I swear I love him , he's always there for me and my sister.

He chuckled lightly and told me he love me. After saying it back I hung up the phone. While Lovely ate her breakfast, I run to her room to grab her back pack with extra clothes just in case she mess the ones up she got on. 20 minutes after that I heard the door bell ring. Knowing exactly who was. I picked up Lovely and grab both of our things and open the door greeting me with Shad. He grab Lovely and our things while I lock up the apartment. I run down the stairs and got into the car, and we pulled out the parking lot.

__________________________

Within 30 minutes we was pulling up in the school parking lot. We drop off my Lovely but it made me sad I had to leave her because she start crying and screaming once I was about to leave out the door. I had to tell her I would get her a treat if her teacher said she did good all day. I guess me thought was noticeable because Rashad rub my back and kiss my lips.

"She gone be okay baby, my little baby strong." Hearing him say that made a smile spreads across my face

He got out the car and walk to my side and open my door . We walked to the school doors hand and hand. We got a couple stares and a lot of mean mug from his groupies. As soon as we walked in the school I notice Jay, Jew , Rainy, and Dev at their lockers.

"Aweee look at my baby." Jew said pulling me into a hug

We all talked into the first bell rung. I was all happy or whatever cause I found out me, Rainy, and Jewel had the same class together. Turnnnnnn up. When walked in the class room like we run that thing. We sat in the middle of the class by each other. Last bell rung and everybody came running in even that bitch Ranee and her baby ass crew. She glance over at me not even noticing Jew and Rainy beside me. She whisper something in one of her friends ear and said something slick causing the girl to start laughing. I guest Rainy notice my death glare.