Chapter 34

I walked in my apartment slowly after being at the hospital for two annoying ass days. Nothing was really wrong with me, I just got overwhelmed with all the things that was going on which caused my blood pressure to get really high and that's what made me fall out.

I'm still annoyed at the fact it took them two days to realize that was what was wrong with me. Everybody thought I was pregnant but I knew that wasn't even close.

"You good girl?" Rainy asked breaking me out of my thoughts. I looked at my surrounding and realize I was standing in the middle of the kitchen. I sigh brushing my hair out my view.

"Yeah I'm cool, thanks for bringing me home.. I really appreciate you." I said looking in her eyes. She looked at me so defensive before coming toward me with her arm held out.

"No, babe I appreciate you. No matter what I'll always-"

"Have you." I finished her sentence before we pulled each other into a tight hug.

"I love you so much Rainy." I mumble kissing her cheek. She smiled at me before letting me go and picking up her purse.

"I love you so much much boo." She blew me a kiss before walking towards the door. I chuckled at how childish she double the "much".  "Tooddles boo I have to get back to my baby.. I'll call you later." I nodded at her before going toward my refrigerator.

<>

I sat on my couch silently reading my book as the rain hit my window. I was here alone simply because Aaliyah decided to stay at her boyfriends house, and everybody else decided they would just stay in, due to the weather. So I took this little piece of silence serious with my book and a glass of wine.

I read closely to the book as I heard a knock at my door. I groan, a bit aggravated because I was getting very close to the interesting part of the book. I sat the book on the couch as I got up to head towards the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Jay." I quickly unlocked the door. He stood their with Paris in his arms. She was in a full slumber.

"Hey come in." I said moving to the side. He came in silently. Walking toward the living room. "If you want you can lay her down in my room." He nodded before taking off towards the back.

I bet y'all wondering when did he get out. Well Javaun got out of jail the next day he went in because they couldn't get proof on that scam ass charge they tried to put on him. Confused? Well let me explain.. At Monaè rehabilitation a car exploded several minutes after Javoun left and they tried to pin it on Javoun because he was parked beside the car. Thank god for cameras... Because It showed that he had nothing to with anything that happen toward the car.. They tried to charge him with murder, being that somebody was in the car.

Shortly after taking Paris in my bedroom, Javoun was returning to the living room like he had a lot on his mind. I couldn't help but ask him what was going on.

"I just wanted to chill since me and Paris both was bored. But only if that is okay with you." I nodded almost immediately. Too fast for my liking.

"U-Um yeah I'm fine with it, I mean I wasn't doing anything but reading.. And sipping on some wine." He smirked before lifting the book I was reading.

"A Thin Line Between Love and Hate." He said reading the title of my book. "What's this about?"

"Some like what we got going on." I mumbled

"Huh? I couldn't hear you." He said looking at me almost confused, after shortly looking up from the book. I shook my head. "No I really couldn't understand you."