Chapter 2

**(Picture of Javoun in MM)**

I woke up hearing loud music down stairs , I knew it wasn't nobody but my mom, it was Saturday . She would do this every Saturday morning because she would get up & just clean . I got up went inside of my bathroom start to brush my teeth, took a 45min shower. I went in my room set on my bed and start lotioning my legs. I went in my closet in got out my clothes, I decided to wear a white half shirt with a some black high wasted shorts. I look in the bathroom mirror at myself to see how I look, as I was looking I seen that I haven't did my hair . I took my hair out a messy bun .. plug up my flat iron .. & start straighten it . When I was finish my hair I went back in my room looking at my phone seeing that I had 1 miss call from Javoun and 1 message from Rainy and this boy I use to talk to name David . I texted back Rainy but ignored the message from David . I was about to call Javoun back until a heard a knock at my door .

"Who is it ?" I said

"Its me Ruby " I heard from the other side of the door

"Come in " I said as I grab my keys, purse, and phone

"Where you about to go sissy?" She said with her grown face & her hands on her hips

"I'm going to visit some friends .

"Can I come" She ask me and I shook me head

"No." I said quickly

"I promise I won't be in your way!" She said pouting. I rolled my eyes, I knew i couldn't say no to her now.

"Okay go get your Jordan that match with your outfit." I said looking at her up and down

"Yayyy ...which ones ." She asked looking confuse

"Go get your Grapes 5's." I said as I walking out the door down the steps .

As I walked down stairs, I saw my moms dusting the living room table and singing along to Butta Love by Next, her ass was mad loud.

"Ma." I said

She ain't hear me.

"MA."

"So smooth and so creamayyyyy..you got that butta loveee." She sung

"MAMA!"

"WHAT?!" She said as she turned around with a sour look on her face.

"I just wanted to tell you that me and ruby booty are about to leave." I said as I turned down her iHome and flopped down on the couch.

"Oh OK well I'm not gone be here when you get back." She told me

Before I could say anything, my bunnybooty ruby was running down the steps. she had her little shoes in her hand saying "Jewww jewww. I'm readyyyyy!" I laughed because she was just so adorable.

She sat on the floor and put her shoes and lifted her left leg up on my lap so I could tie her shoe. I did.

"So where we going Jew Jew?"

"Don't ask question, just ride . I said cranking up the car .

My lil sister turn up the radio when she heard booty me down come on .

"Ayeee sissy .. buss it buss it " I said getting her crunk .

"Turn down for what . " she said loud

I turn down the radio .. & I looked at her weird , " you watching to much TV

"No I heard you say that when Rainy stayed over one night ." she said smiling

I was about to saying something until heard rich homie Quan blah blah blah my ringtone, I answered without looking at the phone .

"Hello " I said