Chapter 8

Jewel 💋

The hold ride to the hospital I cried . I just couldn't stop thinking about the fact that my best friend was getting hurt and raped this hold time . We pulled into the hospital parking lot and I got out the car before shad could park. I ran inside to the front desk where a White old lady was sitting behind .

"Um Can you please tell me where Rainy Smith located ."

The women sat their and continue talking on the phone like she didn't see me standing their nor talking to her .

"Hello... ma'am ?? , Can you tell me what's Rainy Smith room number ?"

She still sat their and continue her conversation like I never was their talking to her . I ran my hand through my hair because I started to get aggravated .

"HELLO BITCH !! ?" I said slamming my hand across the desk

When I said that the lady hung up her phone and looked at me like I just slapped the hell out of her.

"Excuses Me ? " she said

"Yeah I just called you a bitch .. Damn I gotta call you out your name to get your damn attention ... I been sitting up here the hold damn time asking you nicely to give me the room number to RAINY FUCKING SMITH , and you wanna sit behind this desk on the phone acting like you hard of hearing."

"I'm sorry .. You said her name is a Rainy right ?"

"YES!"

"And you said its fucking smith, we don't have anybody by that name. We only have a Rainy Nyra Smith." she said with a dumb look on her face

When she said that she made me almost just slap the hell out of her cause she was trying to be funny but before I could Rashad grab my arm .

"That's her , can you give us the room number ." He said standing in front of me

"Um she's in Room 314 on the fourth floor ." She said smiling at shad with her yellow ass teeth

We walked away to head over to the elevator . We stood their for a minutes waiting for the elevator door to open. I stood their a minutes in my thought until I realize Shad was staring at me .

"Let me have my face back please." I said with my hand held out

"Ha ha ha , have that shit back it's not cute anyways."

"Boy I'm not worrying about it cause your friends not complaining."

"I don't know why they ain't." he said while getting on to the elevator

We finally got to the third floor . Me and shad made our way down to Rainy's room . We walked in seeing rainy on all the machines ... The only thing I could do was cry because It was hard seeing my Rainy like this . I walked over to her and grabbed her hand . I hardly could recognize her by the swelling that was on her face . I laid on her and just cried until I felt somebody hand rub my back. I looked up seeing my best friend light green eyes staring at me.

"OMG babe , your up .. I can't believe your up." I said hugging her

"Yeah boo .. I was never sleep."

"I'm sorry , I ... " I said until Rainy cut me off

"No Need for all of that , I was the one in the wrong .. & I should be the one apologizing to you and Rashad for lying about me and him . It was never a relationship between me and him. " she said

"Why didn't you tell me this was happening to you ."

"Why would I tell you ... You couldn't help me. "