Chapter 22

Enjoy Chapter and Excuse any Mistakes.

Home Sweet Home🏠

My plane landed in my City and a place I call home. I looked out the window of the plane and smile at the nice view of the Miami beach. A place I was familiar with and knew where everything was. I was feeling good today and I had all smiles. I couldn't wait to get home, so I could relax in my own spaces for few hours.

I got off the plane. Then headed toward where my bags were. Today is going to be a good day. I'm going to hang with my girls tonight and we're going to set it off. I mean the break is almost over so we gotta do that one time, Especially for the New Years. A smile spread across my face knowing that I was on good terms with my BestFriend now. So I would have my usuals with me tonight. I called them before I left N.O and told them tonight was finna be a night we remember. And I meant that.

After grabbing my things I walked toward the airport Exited. I smiled when I came across my car parked out front with my daddy in the driver seat. He spotted me, and removed himself quickly from the car. I walked over to him with my things in both of my hands. He pulled me in a fatherly hug and kiss my forehead.

"I've missed you." He said after we pulled apart. He grab my bags and start to put them into the trunk of my car

"I've missed you too daddy." I said smiling up to him like I was five years old. He laugh at my childishness as I walked over to the driver side. We got in the car and I hook my phone to the Bluetooth. I turn on my now favorite song by Jhene Aiko, called W.A.Y.S. As soon as the beat came on I drove off into Miami streets.

__________________________

Minutes later we were pulling up into our long drive way. I turn of the car and as soon I was about to open my door, I felt a pair a manly hands pull my arm. I look over to see my dad hand. I looked at him like he lost his mind.

"Okay, before you go in the house. I think I should tell you your cousin Kandy is here." He said looking me in my eyes. I blink a couple if times and rolled my eyes.

"Alright dad, thanks for the bad news." I said being sarcastic. I planted a smile back on my face and exit my car. When I got out, I was greeted with my mom, Shad, and Ruby. I smile and hug all of them

"Hey Jew Jew..." Ruby said hugging my leg

"Hey babe." I turn to Rashad and smiled. I study his facially expression and it said a lot. I tried to think of what it could have meant but I dust it off my shoulder when I heard that one familiar annoying voice. My back was facing the voice so I was rolling my eyes. When I turn around I was face to face with a bitch I has no respect and feeling for at all. She smile and I continue giving her my natural mean mug.

"OMG, Jewel. It's been so long. Your so pretty." She said pulling me into a hug. When she realize I wasn't hugging her back she let me go.

"Thanks." I said dryly walking away towards the house. I heard Shad chuckle. I walked into the house to all my girl sitting on the couch laughing about something on Nina Phone. They were all into whatever they were looking at, that they didn't notice me. I ran and jumped on them

"Owe girl." Starr whine out. "Girl you are not skinny no more." I stood up and they all admire me

"Yeah your not.. August family been feeding you well.. Where all that ass and hips come from." Rainy said with Special in her Arms. I'm not gone lie since I been in N.O I've been eating like it's no tomorrow. I guess cause I love the hell out that New Orleans food. It really have made me get a lot of sexy Curves. I ain't complaining though cause my waste is still small so my body looking just right.