Chapter 18

Javoun 💕

We walked in the hospital and I see My family, Rainy Mom ,Grandma, Special, Lovely and some Random nigga with dreads. My dad stood up when he seen us racing over to him.

"What happen ?" I ask him

"All we know is that a big 18 wheeler swerved in their lane and Jewel just swerved and the car flip a couple of times. Rainy's got a Couple of Cuts and A broken Shoulder, Starr Left legs Broken and she also has a lot of cuts, but Jewel..." He stop and I instantly got Angry

"Man let that fucking shit out. Wassup with my Girl!!!" I yelled at him

"She's in a Coma." He grab me and I push him off of me

"Tell me your lying Yo. Tell me this is a joke!?!" I said pacing back in forth. I looked over to see Rashad on the floor in tears.

"No Son, I'm serious." He said trying to walk up to me again but I push him off me once again. I'm not gone cry Son. I can't I gotta stay Strong for my baby. My Step mom rushed over to me and Tried to calm me down but I push her too.

"STOP TRYING TO FUCKING TOUCH ME YO. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yelled at her and my dad. Right now is not the time to be touch. I looked over to see Jewels parents running in the Hospital.

"Where My Baby?" Jewel mom ask while comforting Rashad. I couldn't even Respond. I had some much Anger in me right now. I sat over in the corner where nobody was. I put my face in my hand and just thought about everything me and Jewel has been through. I felt arm wrap around me. I looked up to see Sydney with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay Jay... Jewel going to be okay, she's Strong." Just the thought of her saying that made me break down into my sister arms

"Why her Syd? Why the big T-truck had T-to be in her W-way." I don't care what nobody called me. I'm crying for my girl. Not some hoe.

"I know Jay." Was all she said while rubbing my back. I looked up to see only My parent and The dude with dreads and August sitting their.

"Where they went?" I ask Syd

"Jewel parents went to go see her, Shad went to see Starr, Devon and Rainy Family went to go see her." She said "If you want we can go see Jewel."

"Na, I can't see her like that. I only wanna see my baby when she talking being playful and cussing me out." I told her looking at the ground. I felt somebody standing in front of me. I looked up to see August.

"Aye Mane, I came ovachea see if you was Straight?" He said. Sydney got up and walked over to where my parents was.

"Yeah Son I'm good." Was all I told him

"Look Mane, if ya ever thought that me Jewel had sum going on we didn't. She love ya to much." He told me

"Yeah I know Man. I was just being trippy that night." I said

"Ion wanna come between y'all. Y'all meant for each other mane. She like my little sister." I nodded my head at his words, while watching Shad come out with his Parents and they walked over to me.

"The doctor said she still not responding to none of the medicine. He said she just in a really Deep sleep which mean she only can hear us talking." Jewel mother told me. She looked over at August and held her arms out for a hug. He stood up and pulled her into his arm.

"Which room she in? " He ask her.

"I'll show you?" And with that they walked off. Rashad looked at me and I just put my face back into my hand

"Mane she gone be alright. I know my sister." He said

3 Months Later