Chapter 3

Rashad 👤

I hear people talking but I can't open my eyes. Where the fuck am I . Last thing I remember is going to ranee house , knocking at her door then a lot of niggas came out blasting at my ass. The last person I seen was my momma crying and screaming and asking me who did thi...

"We losing him , we gotta rush him to surgery immediately the bullet going to his lung . "

5 hour later.. 🕛

What the hell is that beeping sound , who the hell holding my hand . I tried to open my eyes a little all I can see is this bright ass light , so I close my eyes again .

"Lord please stand beside my son let him be okay .. whoever did this to him lord punish them please .

I open my mouth to say something but nothing came out . So I tried opening my eyes again . They finally came open , I blank a couple of times cause this light still was to bright . I look around the room seeing my mom and my dad. My mom was still praying with her head down not realizing I open my eyes . My dad was layed out on the bed sofa asleep .

"Lorddd I beg you please , bring him back."

"Mom I'm back." I said with a soft voice

"OMG baby .. Your okay , I was worried you was gone .. I thought I lost you ." she said starting to cry and kissing me .

"Mom I'm okay , where is Jewel and Ruby ?"

"I told Jewel to stay at home with Ruby , but she told me to tell you that she love you so much ."

"I love her to , I love all of y'all ."

"Well Imma call Jewel and tell her your okay , so get some rest ." She said walking to the door .

"Okay mom .. I love you."

"Awe I love you to baby."

Jewel 💋

"I'm so worried about my brother girl ."

"He's going to be okay Jew, I know he is for a fact your brother is strong ."

"Who you think did this to him ."

"Girl to be for real I think his girl got some to do with it ."

"Me to , if I find out that bitch had some to do with it imma beat her ass ."

"Girl you know I got your back ."

"Especially after what happen last night . "

"What ? What happen last night ."?

"OMG girl ... So last night I went out with javoun , he took me to that reggae club we always wanted to go to , so as we was leavening somebody bump into me .. I look up it was that bitch .. Girl she was talking hella shit , but you know me I don't do all that yelling I just beat ass .. But I couldn't cause I was out with javoun and I didn't want him to be like wtf . So I kept clam.

"Yeahh I feel you ."

"But you already know I wanted to hit her in her shit . "

As me and Rainy was talking on the phone , my mom was beeping in .

"Girl hold on , this my mommy .

"Okay girl .. Tell mommy I said hey . "

"Hello "

"Hey baby , I was just calling to see what you and ruby was doing and to tell you that your brother is going to be okay .

When I heard my mom say that I felt a air of relief .. I was so happy he was okay .