Chapter 32

2 Weeks Later

**(Picture of Monaé In MM)**

Jewel 💋

"I don't even know why your so mad." I mumbled out while eating my fries.

"Because I don't fucking understand why the fuck you didn't tell me he was yo Ex boyfriend." I sigh, rolling my eyes. I'm so tired talking about this shit my head starting to hurt. Every since he over heard me, telling Aaliyah me and Javoun use to date. He's been questioning me and mad, because I didn't tell him. I don't even know why I needed to "inform" him about my past, when I don't hear or ask about his past.

"Man Your doing to much...!!!" I semi-yelled in annoyance. I got up to throw my trash away. When I turned around he was right in my face.

"What you say??" He asked me while in my face. I stepped back a little.

"I said Your.Doing.To.Much.." I said pausing after every word.. Before I knew it I was on the ground holding my face after I got the hardest slap ever.

"I done told you about your fucking mouth-" Before I knew it I was on him punching the hell out of him as hard as I could. He slung me to the ground, causing me to hit my head on the corner of the table as I was falling. Before I could protect my face he was already bruising it with his fist. He punched me over and over as I cried for him to stop.

After what seem like the longest beating ever.. He left me there on the floor crying. I couldn't understand what I had said or did to make him so angry. All I know I regretted what I said to get this beating. I then got up off the floor, while wiping the tears from my sore face. I whine as my sore body limped out the kitchen. I really think he broke my arm.

Since he found out about Javoun being my Ex, he's been this angry man that I couldn't control at all. I loved Lorenzo but after the beating I got today I don't think my ass finna stay in this so call 'Relationship'. If this the shit he gone be doing fuck him and the relationship.. I'm too pretty to be walking around with a beating up face. And I will be informing my brother about this shit!! Tf he thought?? Don't fucking play with me nigga. I don't care how long we've been together I didn't deserve the beating I just got. So therefore that ass will be handle.

I picked up my phone, calling Rashad number quickly!! I was so ready to tell him this shit. I couldn't wait for him to answer!!.

"Yooo!! Wessup luh sista!!" He said over the phone. I could hear, Starr in the back ground singing!! "Girl hush.. I'm on the phone!!"

"Shad get to my house ASA motherfucking P!!" Even more anger comes over me as I look at my face in the mirror. I damn neared cried when I seen one of my eyes all most closed and my swelling face Purple and black. I went to throwing everything off my bathroom counter. The shit was making beyond pissed!! The more and more I think about it I wanted to really make this nigga life a living hell. He really lost his fucking mind.

"Aye say less.. I'm on my way!!" He said as I hear his tires screeching like he was doing a U turn. My brother plays no fucking games when it comes to me. And we all knew this. He knew by the sound of my voice it was something serious and important. I wanted Lorenzo as handle and I wanted him handle right now.

I know y'all probably saying damn I must don't love him that much that I'm about to get his ass killed... Well let me tell y'all this, I love Lorenzo with everything in me but that putting hands on female shit ain't gone fly with me, and he's not going to die. I'm going to make sure of that... I'm just gone make sure he beat the hell out of him to the point he want ever think about putting his hands on his next girl. Cause he want be with my ass no more after this damn day.