Chapter 27

Part II

Javoun...

"Monaè...." I put my hands in the prayer position. "The best thing yo ass should do right now is leave, before I do some more damage to your ass."

"Fuck you Javoun. Your going to be with a hoe that cheated on you. Your dumb as hell." The word cheat itself made my blood boil. I wasn't sure if it was true, but I know if it is..... Mannnn.

"Man look here..." I walked up on her to let her know I was almost to that point. "I'm at my breaking point with you yo. Ya worry about everything that don't have shit to do with you. But look I got some you can worry about tho.." I smirk before saying this. "Worry about getting you a good ass lawyer because I'm taking yo ass to court." She stood there with her mouth open.

"Give me my fucking child!!" I frown and walked away. It was no way I was going to put my child in the car with her and them stupid ass females. She grabbed onto my clothes. I turn around quickly pushing her off of me.

"Don't fucking touch me Yo. Your childish son. Like you just don't know how bad I want to fuck your shit up." I said with gritted teeth. Man this why I hate this bitch man. The hoe is immature. Man why did I lay up with this bitch yo.

"Javoun, I will call the police. And tell them you kidnap my child." That right there .. Son how can I explain this shit... Let say my ass exploded. I turn around so fast, about to hit her until Jewel dad grab me

"Don't you do that boy. Your ass will be going to jail for real." The Lord just saved her ass on god.

"I hate you Javoun!!" She yelled as Jewel father walk me into the house. Lord the stress is real around here. I need a break from all this shit. I just wanna take my child and go else where.

I went into the den, where Paris was. Rainy was holding her trying to calm her down. I was about to take her away until Rainy stop me.

"No you need to go check on your girl. I got her." I palm my face, and got up. As soon as I walked out the den I ran into her. She had scratches all over her face.

"Follow me." Was all she said. We walked toward the patio door. Once we got out back by the pool she looked away as if she was thinking on what was she going to say.

___________________________

Jewel...

I wanted to so badly to hit him, but I knew that wasn't the answer. Um what should I say, cause I'm so fucking over the drama with him and that bitch he calls his baby momma.

"Javoun I'm over all this shit." I shook my head looking down. "I can't. The drama never end with your baby momma. I thought I could handle this but I can't." I stood there

"So what you saying?" He ask

"Ion know." I shrug my shoulder.

"Wow so you just gone try and give up on us because of a baby fight." I glance up at him quickly.

"A baby fight!!! My nigga I was fucking jumped by your baby moms and her dumb ass friend. The fuck you mean baby ass fight." He didn't say nothing. "I'm telling you this. If we continue this relationship... Oooooo" I chuckled to try to control my anger

"I'm taking her to court." He said

"Okay, that's good for you Javoun. That not gone make her dumb ass stop trying to fuck with me." He shook his head "What you shaking your head for."

"Are you fucking with August?" Wooooooooooooow we at this shit again. He just gone brush the conversation we were just having to the side to ask me that shit after I told his ass the answer already