Enter Erza and the strongest team

3rd person POV:

It was a late-night after a day of going around and competing jobs, Touma and Index headed home, accompanied by Misaki.

Misaki: That wasn't so bad now, was it?

Touma: Just don't blame me when something bad happens to you.

Misaki: I would never.

When they arrived in front of their apartment, Touma prepared to say his goodbyes for the night.

Touma: Well, this is my stop. Unless you want me to walk you to your place, this is goodnight.

Misaki:(awkward chuckle)...

Misaki: I kinda don't have a place... So I was thinking... Maybe I can spend the night at yours?

Index: Well, well... Aren't you the bold one~

Misaki: Oh go say your peace, or something "nun"!

Misaki: So Touma?

Touma: Hmm...

Index:(whispers) Psst...Don't do it! Erza is going to get mad!

Touma:?

Touma: Listen, I don't see a problem for one night.

Misaki: Oh, thank you!

The three then enter Touma's little humble home.

A three-room apartment consisting of a bathroom, miniature walk-in closet, and the main living room which had a bed in the corner, a kitchen area in another corner, and other living necessities here and there.

After a round of boulder, parchment, shears, it was decided that Misaki would share the bed with Index and Touma would sleep in his bathtub.

Touma: This is the last time, I let Index join the game.

(Opening theme)

In the guildhall, Touma was having himself some coffee, dark, no sugar, to help him get ready for the day after waking up as stiff as a brick in his bathtub.

Apparently, bathtubs don't make for good beds. Who knew?

Touma:(sips coffee)

Cana:(hic)... Are you drinking coffee? Ha-(hic).

Cana: Thought you were a man! Come on, let's have a drinking contest!

Touma: I'm not buying you alcohol, Cana.

Cana: Worth a shot...

???: You look like you slept on the floor.

Glancing to the side, Touma sees a familiar guild member take a seat beside him.

With a cigarette in his mouth, this purple-haired man began a conversation with the young "wizard".

(Stiyl Magnus)