Vs the world: part 3

3rd person POV:

Touma:(winces)

The damage done to Touma from his battle with Erza and Mirajane, the Illusion Slayer was having difficulty walking, especially after walking on glass.

Walking onto more sharp trash on the ground thanks to his rotten luck, Touma trips.

Touma: Ugh... Maybe we should take a break...

Othinus: First you drag me around and now you want me to wait until your pathetic body recovers?!

She kicks him.

Touma: GUH!

Othinus: I refuse! Get up!

She begins stomping on him until she had an idea.

Othinus: Actually...

She sits on his back.

Othinus: Carry me. I'm tired.

Touma: What rotten luck...

Getting up with Othinus clinging to his back the Illusion Slayer carries onward.

(Opening theme)

While walking down the street with Othinus on his back, Touma and the embodiment of magic suddenly felt a chill.

As Touma's clothing became difficult to move in, he realized who had set his sights on him.

Gray: Yo, Kami!

It was Gray, who was followed by Index and Carla.

Touma: Index!

Index: Grrrr...

Touma: Come on, it's me, Touma. We've known each other for years-

Othinus: You're wasting your breath. That pet of yours feels the same hate I feel towards you.

Othinus: Just as everyone else does.

Touma:(sigh)...

Touma: Index, Carla, Gray... Just get out of my way.

Touma: We've done this song and dance so many times, is there a point in repeating it again?

Gray:(chuckles)... You've gone up against most of the members of Fairy Tail at the same time on multiple occasions...

Gray: But today is different.

Gray: Let's see how you do up against the strongest members of all the competing guilds in the tournament.

Touma: Oh no...

Othinus:(sadistic grin) Oh yes...

That's when Touma noticed all the wizards from the tournament either coming out from the corners they were hiding from or made themselves visible on the roofs of buildings.

Touma:(mind) Crap! This is way beyond anything I can handle!

Touma: Can't we talk about this?!

Gray: Nope...

They all began approaching Touma, who was able to move, thanks to Gray releasing his spell, but only so that everyone else could move.

Othinus hopped off Touma and left to get a good vantage point for this battle.