Shattered talk

3rd person POV:

Misaki:(pant) H-hold..(pant)... On....(pant)... I... I..(pant) (pant)...can't run this much...

Gray: We've only jogged three blocks!

Misaki: H-hey...(pant)... D-do you (pant)...have any-(pant) idea how hard (pant) it is to run with big- gha!

Erza picks her up bridal style.

Erza: No excuses! Once this is over, I will personally train you!

Erza: A thousand laps around the guild should do the trick.

Misaki:(mind) Kill me...

With the matter of Misaki's cardio training settled, the three rushed across town towards the storehouse where the members of the dark guild potentially were.

Their suspicions were confirmed by the police surrounding the building.

(In the storehouse)

Dark mage: Got any... 5's?

Dark mage 2: Ha! Go fish you bitch!

Dark mage: Damn it! How are you beating me?

Dark mage 2: By believing in the heart of the card I can do anything!

Dark mage: You're using magic, aren't you?

Dark mage 2:... Noooo.

Dark mage:(flips table)

Dark mage: I'm going to kick your arse, you comic reading dumb twiddling cheat!

Dark mage 2:(stands table up)

Dark mage 2:(flips table)

Dark mage 2: It's called manga you uncultured swine!

Dark mage 3: Guys, guys... Let's resolve things peacefully before we take this town hostage-

(CRASH)

Burying those three wizards under the rubble of the wall they just destroyed, Gray, Erza, and Misaki, who the scarlet-haired wizard put down to be more intimidating.

Erza: I am Erza Scarlet, an S-class wizard from Fairy Tail!

Erza: In the name of justice, you are all under arrest!

Misaki:(whispers) She has that kind of authority?

Gray:(whispers) Wouldn't question it if I were you.

Gray: Anyway, the lady is right! You're under arrest!

Gray: So, either we do this the easy way or the hard way. Your choice.

Dark mages:....... ATTACK!!!

Gray: Ugh, guys...

Erza: Fools... This decision might just cost you your life!

Erza: "Requip: Heaven's wheel"!

With magical energy, she glows, as her armor changes.

Erza now sported silver armor that had feather-like plating covering her chest and the sides of her body, yet for some reason, her stomach was exposed and her chest wasn't exactly hidden.

On the other hand, her legs were completely hidden inside armor behind a long skirt with armor plating going from her waist halfway down the skirt.

On her back were four wings, and orbiting around her were several swords.

(Heaven's wheel armor)