Vs the world: part 2

3rd person POV:

Touma:(panting)

Believing he had found a safe place to rest, Touma dropped Othinus.

Touma: So... You can fix what you did, right?

Othinus: Hmph!

Touma: So you can't?

Othinus: Oh, please, if I had more magic I could do anything!

Touma: You mentioned something about needing my brother's help...

Othinus:(smugly) What makes you believe he hasn't turned against you too?

Touma: It might be hard, but if it comes down to it, I'll take him out.

Touma: Actually, it would make things easier if he was like the others... He'd be coming to me instead of the other way around.

Othinus: Tch...

Touma: Come on, let's go see if we can draw him out.

Othinus: I'm not your companion. Do not attempt to drag me around what is supposed to be my revenge on you!

Touma: How are you supposed to enjoy your revenge on me without coming with me?

Othinus:...

Reluctantly, she followed Touma.

Othinus: I despise you.

Touma: And I'm sorry for whatever it is that I did to make you despise me.

Othinus: That's one of many reasons why I dislike you.

Othinus: You're obnoxiously nice for no reason.

Touma: Why do I need a reason to be nice?

Othinus: Tch...

(Opening theme)

With Othinus following him, Touma searched for his elder brother, Yn, the first sage.

Though he had no clue where he was, Touma at least knew that eventually, he would come to find him.

(Flap, flap)

The flapping of heavy wings caught the Illusion Slayer's attention.

Turning his gaze to the sky, Touma found two familiar and dangerous faces glaring down at him.