Fourth of trouble

3rd person POV:

Kamijou: This isn't personal Anna. In fact, if you hadn't come here at all, this would have never occurred.

Kamijou: The battle between you and I...

Kamijou: Your painful defeat...

Kamijou: And now your slow death...

The embodiment of the imagine breaker said while looking down on Anna, who was bloody and beaten.

One of her legs was bruised blue as the other was severed from the knee down.

The rest of her body was riddled with cuts and burns.

Kamijou: I'll end your suffering.

Anna:(chuckles)... No, leave me.

Kamijou: Your wounds are too severe to survive.

Anna: I'll still last the rest of the day...

Kamijou:...(shrugs)

Kamijou: If you want to die like that...

Anna: Mind telling me one thing... Why take the face of Kamijou?

Anna: Do you hate him that much that you would tarnish his name?

Kamijou: Not at all... Imagine Breaker is only Imagine Breaker when it's his arm.

Anna: Oh? You know what that arm is...?

Kamijou: So that's what you wanted... Since I took your life, I shall humor you.

He began explaining what Anna wished to learn about.

Imagine Breaker.

Alexia:... He's weird.

Tora:...

(Opening theme)

On the fourth day of the grand magic games, battles were going to be two versus two.

Touma was set up to battle Rouge and Thor, however, he needed one more person by his side.

At first, this was a difficult decision, but the battle before this one left Wendy injured, allowing team Touma to substitute her for someone else.

Touma:(mind) I think there's only one right choice...

The battle was about to start. Rouge and Thor were already on the field with Touma coming out with his chosen partner.

Thor:?

Rouge: So you chose him...

Gajeel:(chuckle)... You look like a guy who knows he's about to get his ass kicked.

Touma: Remember the deal you two. We beat you, you tell us everything.

Thor: Tsk, stop talking like your victory is a fact.

Announcer: Begin!

Thor: Cause it ain't!

In a flash, Thor appeared in front of Touma and punched him.