Hurricane cage

3rd person POV:

Feeling a strange spike in magic energy, the fairy tail members quickly began finishing up with the dark mages they were fighting up against.

Knocking them into dreamland, the three exited the storehouse and saw that it had gotten much darker since they entered the building. They also noticed thr people of this town look up, confused.

Looking up themselves they saw a giant dome made of wind that rotated around the town.

Gray: What the hell is this?!

Erza: It must be the power of the relic. No normal wizards could achieve something of this level on their own.

Erza: Misaki, tell me the situation with Touma.

Misaki: I can't. This wind barrier is making it impossible to establish any connection with the outside.

Erza: Blasted!

Erza:...

Erza: First things first!

Walking up to a pink-haired policeman, Erza confiscates a megaphone from him.

Erza: It's an emergency, so I'm taking this!

Policeman: Hey-

Erza: Do not argue with me! There are unconscious criminals inside that building!

She points at the storehouse.

Erza: Imprison them before they wake up! If even one escapes, so help me god, I'll take your badge and castrate you with it!!

Policeman: I uh-um...

Erza: Get to work!

Policeman:(salutes) Yes ma'am!

Misaki/Gray:.....scary...

Whilst the police storm the storehouse, Erza floats up into the air with her Heaven's wheel armor. Shouting into the megaphone, Erza begins to speak with the people of the town.

Erza: Attention Citizens!

Erza: A dark guild has put up a dome! But do not panic, we are doing everything in our power to stop them.

Erza: Until the dome is gone, stay indoors and stay calm!

With a little help from Misaki who spread the words of Erza to the rest of the town, and making them be more willing to take the suggestion, the town's folk proceeded to retreat to their homes.

Misaki:(sigh of relief)

Gray: You okay?

Misaki: Fine... It's just that I've used up a lot of magic...

Gray: Then rest for a spell. I don't think we'll need to use your magic for a bit anyway.

Titania lands in front of them.

Erza: Gray, let's try breaking through the barrier.

Gray:(looks behind Erza)

Misaki:!?

Gray: Yeah... I don't think that will be easy...

Erza:?

Erza:(turns around)

Erza:!?

Turning around Erza saw the giant arms melting out of the dome, made from the same material as it.

The upper body of a storm demon then emerged and hung from the ceiling of the dome.

It possessed hurricane arms and had a thunder storming cloud as a head.