Devided and conquering: part 2

3rd person POV:

Erza and Sherry who met up along the way found themselves in front of the Pegasus ship, but before they could enter, Hoteye, made the ground beneath them like quicksand.

Sinking in, they watched as their enemy began making the earth twist around like tsunami waves, throwing them back and forth.

Sherry: "Tree Puppet"!

The trees twisted together to create a wooden golem that pulled Erza and her out from the ground before they were buried alive.

Out of the ground, Erza requpit.

Erza: " Requip: Flight armor"!

She now wore fewer clothes. Half of her armor had a cheetah print design which hinted at the armor's nature.

(Flight armor)

Gaining tremendous speed, Erza quickly began to out-maneuver Hoteye and proving why she wasn't called one of Fairy Tail's strongest members for no reason

Though the amount of area and control Hoteye had was great, Erza still proved to be powerful enough for him to consider retreating.

This Dark Guild comprised of strong wizards, however, the reason they were acting as a team was that they were even stronger that way.

Midnight and Touma's clashed seemed to put the Dark guild at a disadvantage since it was mostly two on one battle...

But things were different for the team that had one injured member.

(With Touma and Wendy)

Limping across the forest, Touma with the help of Wendy ended up in the ancient ruin town.

Touma/Wendy:(mumbles) Such Misfortune...

They mumbled in unison as they realized they went the wrong way.

Touma: Where's north...?

Wendy: I don't know...

Carla: We have more pressing matters than your directional problems.

Carla: Look.

The slayers then turned to Cobra and his giant flying snake.

Cobra: So I get the group with the Dragonslayer... Ironic.

Touma: How?

Cobra: Because I'm a Dragonslayer as well.

Wendy/Touma/Carla:??!

Wendy: You're a dragon slayer like me?

Cobra: No, I'm better. I was implanted a lacrima to gain my abilities.

Cobra: Call me a generation 2 Dragonslayer.

Touma: No thanks...

Touma: Wendy, stay behind me, I'll take on this guy.