Guild sweet guild

3rd person POV:

In the hotel room, the fairies were staying, Touma laid in bed, unconscious after the destruction of Bob's tower.

Gray: You're saying he got super strong when his arm got cut off?

Erza: Yes. He moved at speeds I wasn't able to keep up with. And swung attacks strong enough to shatter the crystal floor.

Misaki: And that... That serpent?

Erza: I don't know what that was. He was too many floors down for me to see.

Gray: Hmm... Kinda a sucky power-up... Need more power? Cut off your arm!

Gray: Speaking of arms, how come he still has his?

Erza: He healed from his other wounds. All the cuts and bruises are gone.

Erza: Perhaps the arm healed as well.

Index: Are you saying, it grew back?

Erza: More like reattached it, but that works as well.

Index: Man... That power-up could be super useful...

Gray: I doubt Kami will use it much if it involves cutting off his arm.

Misaki: I'm just glad he's going to be okay.

Erza: I as well.

Gray;... Yeah, that's pretty rad.

Index: Put some pants on.

Juvia:(in the distance) Don't please!

Erza/Misaki/Index/Gray:?

Juvia:(in the distance) Hi!

(Opening theme)

Once Touma awoke, they immediately set out to return to the guild.

When they arrived back, they saw the "modification" their guild members made to the place.

(Fairy Tail 2.0)

Touma: They made the guild into a castle!?

Misaki: I like it.

Erza: Yes. A major improvement. It was getting cramped in the old hall.

Touma:(mind) How much did this all cost...? Where did they get the money from?

Touma:(sigh)

Touma:(mind) I worry so much about my finances that seeing stuff like this is starting to worry me...