Start the games

3rd person POV:

Reuniting with his friends, team Touma was back together for the upcoming Grand Magic games.

Needing to choose 5 members for one team, it was obvious who would participate.

Makarov chooses Erza, Gray, Misaki, Wendy, and reluctantly Touma.

Wendy: Hm?

Misaki: You want us to complete?

Makarov: Not everyone has arrived. Besides, we don't know what's to come in these magic games.

Makarov: It might do us well to put in some non-combat focus wizards.

Gray: Better get going, or we'll be late to register.

Team Touma rushed off without any further questions.

They headed straight to the coliseum, a massive floating hunk of land which was almost impossible to miss in the town.

That was their destination. Where they would battle it out to prove that their guild was number one.

(Step)

(Clack)

(Step)

(Clack)

???:(chuckles)... Think I made it, right on time.

(Opening theme)

Team Touma was making their way to the stadium to register for the Grand Magic Games, but there the path was blocked by a large gathering of people.

Gray: What's this?

Misaki: Looks like they're all awestruck by two wizards called Thor and Rouge.

She answered after quickly surveying all these people's minds.

Touma:(sigh) Just our luck... Let's just go over them.

Misaki: Go over? Don't you mean-

In a single leap, Touma jumps to the other side of the crowd.

Misaki: No, he meant literally over, okay. Didn't know he could do that now.

Erza: Neither did I.

They turn to Gray.

Gray:... Hey, the only thing I know about him right now is he has a new arm, not better legs.

Wendy: Touma has gotten a lot stronger after losing his right arm

With some magical help, the rest leap over the crowd where Touma waited for them.

However, before being able to proceed, they were interrupted by a voice calling out to them.

???: Hey! Illusion Slayer!

Turning around to see who was calling out to them, team Touma was met with the attention of a crowd and two wizards.

One had long blond hair and wore dark brown pants along with a cloak top that went down to his chest which he wore over a long-sleeved yellow shirt.

(Thor: The All-mighty slayer)