Third vs Fourth

3rd person POV:

Kamijou, Tora, and Alexia after camping out in the cavern they were inside, proceeded with their search.

Alexia: If this is what you call a god damn shortcut, I hate to find out what your long-way-around's are like.

Tora: Does complaining make things better?

Alexia: It's therapeutic.

Kamijou: So is saying "Such Misfortune".

Alexia: Such a pain in my fine ass should be my catchphrase. That way you can't sue me.

Kamijou; Sue you? I think that would cost more than what I would gain.

Alexia:(glare)

Kamijou:(chuckles)... Sorry.

Tora: To-.... Dad?

Responding to "Dad" made Tora happy but she'd have to put that happiness on hold as she revealed her concerns.

Tora: I'm quite sure I've seen that bolder before. We might be going in circles.

Kamijou: We are.

Alexia: Eh!? So this is the long way route!

Kamijou: The first few times were an accident, but after noticing her, I continued with this loop.

Tora: Her?

Kamijou: Yeah, I'd hope to make her get bored but guess she's incredibly patient.

Kamijou: Perhaps that's should be expected from a member of the magic council such as yourself...

Kamijou: Fifth sage Anna Sprengal.

(Opening theme)

The game on the second day of the Grand magic games had ended.

All that was left for today was battles between teams to help gain more points.

For Touma, these battles were meaningless and thus ignored them.

Finding himself walking down a hallway in search of refreshment, the dragon-armed young man came across one of his older sister figures.

Misaka, the third sage.

Touma: Misaka...

Misaka:...Why did you say it like that?

Touma: I... Guess I was just surprised... You were supposed to be on a hundred-year quest.

Misaka: What, did you think it would take a hundred years until we saw each other again?

Touma:... Kinda...

Misaka: Jeez... You're such a dumbass...

Misaka: I'm a sage. Hundred-year quests are like trips to the other side of town to get something specific.

In her adult form, she walks up to Touma and rubs his head.

Misaka: Use your brain. It's not completely broken.

Misaka: If you don't, I'll make you regret it when my team wins.

She walks off.

Touma: Where are you walking off to?

Misaka: Pay attention would ya? I'm up against someone.

Touma: Who?

Not answering the question, she continues to go start what could be the most dangerous match yet.