A hint of the past

3rd person POV:

In the Fairy tail guild, almost everyone was celebrating the return of the sixth sage of magic, Guildarts.

Guildarts: Thank you everyone for the amazingly warm welcome!

Guildarts: It fills me with so much manly passion!!

Misaki: Who is that guy?

Gray: The strongest guy in the guild.

Misaki: Seriously!?

Gray: Yep. Like our browny-haired bug zapper, he's also a sage, but he's been one for much longer.

Misaki: How much longer?

Touma: Misaki should be in her early twenties...

Gray: And Guildarts is somewhere in his late forties. I don't know his birthday, so he might as well be in his fifties.

Misaki: Oh wow...

Misaki: It must be nice, looking young all the time... Except for looking like a teen, but if I could look this good all the time...

Gray: Sages just age much longer than normal. I'm sure in a few hundred years, the both of them will look like adults.

Touma: Uh-huh...

Not quite paying attention to what the others are saying, Touma, thinks back to what Guildarts said to him.

(Flashback)

Guildarts: Hey, Touma. Come see me at my place later today. There's something important I want to discuss.

(Flashback end)

Touma:(mind) What does he want to talk to me about?

As he thinks of what Guildarts would want with him, another Fairy silently drinks alone, as everyone else celebrates Guildarts return.

Cana:.........

(Opening theme)

After accepting his welcome back, Guildarts went home where he was met with Touma waiting for him.

Guildarts: Come in.

He invites the illusion slayer into his home which was quite the cheap place, being under a bridge.

Guildarts: So how have you been? Finally, choose one of the girls, or you still playing hard to get?

Touma: It's not like that...

Guildarts: Come on... Erza, Mirajane, Cana, and though I haven't seen her, Lisanna should also be quite the well-grown woman.

Touma:...

Touma: You wanted to talk to me about something?

Guildarts: So serious... Alright, down to business.

Guildarts: Remember how you asked me to keep an ear out for information about Imagine Breaker or anything about your past?

Touma: Did you find something?

Guildarts:(sigh)... Oh, I found something.

Guildarts: On the opposite end of the world, I found myself in a large cavern underground filled with old buildings.

Guildarts: Archaeologists say it's an old ruin town that sunk into the ground for some reason.

Guildart: That's where I found those insects, but that's beside the point.